Rothstein on the American | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Rothstein on the American

Reaction Score
I'm guessing Paul Silas has to be part of the answer

Reaction Score
Creighton also has a pro arena to call home, and is usually packed. Can’t really knock the program really, great fan base, Omaha is actually pretty nice...for a middle of nowhere city. If you plan to travel for big east games, you won’t be disappointed.

Reaction Score
Creighton also has a pro arena to call home, and is usually packed

you can bet it will be tomorrow when Seton Hall comes to town. if creighton wins they get a share of the big east regular season chip (with Hall) and a #1 seed in the conference tourney since theyll have the tiebreaker. cant wait

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
Is Creighton the capital of Nebraska?

Reaction Score
Obviously the BE is much better but I do believe the American teams are better every year than what they are ranked at the end of the season. We have a brutal conference for traveling and we all just beat other up in conference play but the wins don’t count for much and the losses weigh on us. Glad to be getting out

Reaction Score
Obviously the BE is much better but I do believe the American teams are better every year than what they are ranked at the end of the season. We have a brutal conference for traveling and we all just beat other up in conference play but the wins don’t count for much and the losses weigh on us. Glad to be getting out
NCAA performance don't lie

The "beat each other up" excuse worked in the Big East. Not here. Any version of the AAC is a joke even compared to the BE's worst seasons

VCE

Reaction Score
Welcome home, UCONN. I love the fact that you have so many deniers in your fanbase.

Brief BET/UCONN talk at 33:00. from Val, our commish: "we may have to put security on alert...because we know their fans are boisterous"

VCE

Reaction Score
Welcome home, UCONN. I love the fact that you have so many deniers in your fanbase.

Brief BET/UCONN talk at 33:00. from Val, our commish: "we may have to put security on alert...because we know their fans are boisterous"

Val's segment begins at about 24:30. for those who are interested in hearing something other than what Aresco is. Fact based, competent, powerful.

Reaction Score
Creighton also has a pro arena to call home, and is usually packed. Can’t really knock the program really, great fan base, Omaha is actually pretty nice...for a middle of nowhere city. If you plan to travel for big east games, you won’t be disappointed.

They'll really love the XL Center.

Reaction Score
ESPN's Joe Lunardi now has Houston as an 8 seed, Tulsa as a 12 seed, Cincy first four out, Wichita next four out. AAC tournament is going to be a rock fight.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
ESPN's Joe Lunardi now has Houston as an 8 seed, Tulsa as a 12 seed, Cincy first four out, Wichita next four out. AAC tournament is going to be a rock fight.

Should be noted that Tulsa is in as the placeholder automatic qualifier. They are not likely to make it at large.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom