Rothstein on the American | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Rothstein on the American

Reaction Score
Obviously the BE is much better but I do believe the American teams are better every year than what they are ranked at the end of the season. We have a brutal conference for traveling and we all just beat other up in conference play but the wins don’t count for much and the losses weigh on us. Glad to be getting out
the american had a dreadful non-conference this year. uconn's win over florida is probably the best non-conference win in the league. there's a reason the league is getting so few bids

Reaction Score
Should be noted that Tulsa is in as the placeholder automatic qualifier. They are not likely to make it at large.
So if Houston wins the AAC Tournament and say someone other than Cincinnati or Tulsa gets to the final, does that mean the AAC would be a one bid league? How lame.

Reaction Score
So if Houston wins the AAC Tournament and say someone other than Cincinnati or Tulsa gets to the final, does that mean the AAC would be a one bid league? How lame.

Nobody really knows. Committee does some wild things at times. I did bet under 3.5 teams from the American to make it to profit on such lameness.

QuickDraw

Hi Ho SILVER
Reaction Score
Nobody really knows. Committee does some wild things at times. I did bet under 3.5 teams from the American to make it to profit on such lameness.
sound bet

McLovin

Gangstas, what's up?
Reaction Score
Free money

Reaction Score
Lunardi continues to be such a moron I can't believe he actually even has a "Bracketology". His chin has to be P5 sore!
Same thing every year......he changes his picks right after all the games have been played, then crows about his 90-whatever % accuracy rate. A monkey could do what he does. And be far less douchey doing it. Can’t believe this guy has carved out a living w this crap.

Reaction Score
A cool 18,519 to see #11 "where even is Creighton" wax #8 Seton Hall today.

ESjl2xOXgAY2eY8

The dumbest thing about people using Creighton as an equalizer to the crappy AAC programs is that Creighton actually tries and shows up. If we are considered the weakest link of the remodeled Big East what the hell are ECU and Tulsa and Tulane and SMU and South Florida viewed as?

We need to make a tourney run to get more respect nationwide, that is an issue for the program I am fully aware of. Still, Creighton is one of 6 programs in the country to have at least 20 wins in 20 of the last 22 seasons(Gonzaga, Duke, Kansas, Kentucky, and Florida round out the club.)

It is a basketball school.

At a minimum default to DePaul when you talk crap on the Big East for being irrelevant. It is a much better argument.

Hoping Zegarowski is ok!

Reaction Score

ESjl2xOXgAY2eY8

The dumbest thing about people using Creighton as an equalizer to the crappy AAC programs is that Creighton actually tries and shows up. If we are considered the weakest link of the remodeled Big East what the hell are ECU and Tulsa and Tulane and SMU and South Florida viewed as?

We need to make a tourney run to get more respect nationwide, that is an issue for the program I am fully aware of. Still, Creighton is one of 6 programs in the country to have at least 20 wins in 20 of the last 22 seasons(Gonzaga, Duke, Kansas, Kentucky, and Florida round out the club.)

At a minimum default to DePaul when you talk crap on the Big East for being irrelevant. It is a much better argument.

Hoping Zegarowski is ok!
I’m excited to play Creighton. Every conference game next year, as a matter of fact, will be a tough matchup. Even DePaul had a good start to their season before having a horrible second half to their season. I’m just so done with the American and I’m glad we can play some teams that are more relevant, closer (I want to visit some colleges for away games), and overall just better. DePaul is already an upgrade from playing Tulane, Tulsa, and ECU, some irrelevant schools. Also the logos are much cooler in the BE than AAC

Reaction Score
people criticizing creighton as if they're no better than the teams UConn are playing in conference rn have no idea what they're talking about. it's laughable on every level. creighton just had tulane's entire season attendance in one game you colossal morons

Reaction Score
I'm delighted we're leaving the "epitome of a jumbled mess" conference per Rothstein, even if his write up comes off as snarky. See everyone in the BE soon!

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score

ESjl2xOXgAY2eY8

Hoping Zegarowski is ok!

Most here know about Creighton. Great baseball too. The dreg program of the Big East was DePaul, but is probably St. Johns. Johnnies haven‘t been relevant in ages.

Reaction Score
Most here know about Creighton. Great baseball too. The dreg program of the Big East was DePaul, but is probably St. Johns. Johnnies haven‘t been relevant in ages.
Mike Anderson has done a good job there this year. they could give people some problems at MSG. DePaul is still the dreg

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom