Roll Call: Who's Going? | The Boneyard

Roll Call: Who's Going?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I'm getting in my UConn T (my avatar) and getting ready to drive into Hartford from Boston (F the parade). A buddy got the tickets for me, so all I know is that I'll be Row E behind the benches--probably the SMU benches.

Who else?

Curiouser
Reaction Score
You heading to Eli's on way up?
@August_West. Funny you should ask. I was just debating stopping there or heading to Infinity Hall. I'm game for anything. Shoot me an e-mail or PM if you want to connect at Eli's or elsewhere.

Reaction Score
ill be in my full blue uconn gear cheering the team that'll be champions in about 3 weeks time.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
8893 said:
@August_West. Funny you should ask. I was just debating stopping there or heading to Infinity Hall. I'm game for anything. Shoot me an e-mail or PM if you want to connect at Eli's or elsewhere.

Will do. Just in flux right now, I don't have ticket yet, and that's never an issue if flying solo ( I obviously can rappel in from the ceiling like all good seals ) , but daughter, brother in law and nephew all demanding to go too so I have to iron out that cluster F before I figure out my pregame.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
Will do. Just in flux right now, I don't have ticket yet, and that's never an issue if flying solo ( I obviously can rappel in from the ceiling like all good seals ) , but daughter, brother in law and nephew all demanding to go too so I have to iron out that cluster F before I figure out my pregame.
Got it. I will shoot you an e-mail with my cell so you can text if easier.

Reaction Score
I don't condone going to a basketball game for any reason on gods earth, but if there was a day that husky nation needs to stand together its today. Good luck basketball team and fans

MattMang23

Adding Nothing to the Conversation
Reaction Score
Rip it up boys and girls. Going to see mom in hospital or I'd be there with you, then watching it with bro' in Meriden and listening for ALL of you!

Family first. Take care and hope she makes a full recovery.

Reaction Score
Have a wake to attend from 3-6. Pretty inconsiderate to have the wake at game time. Enjoy the game!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom