Roll Call: Who's Going? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Roll Call: Who's Going?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BUHusky

The original. Accept no substitutes.
Reaction Score
Me +1 in my section. My parents are in another section. And I know @ScottBonz is +3 in yet another section. We be rolling deep again.

Reaction Score
Me +1

Been to every single game of the tournament. Had a feeling about Boat and this team making a special run so I wanted to make sure I witnessed it in person including the South Florida game.

Its been an awesome experience and a lot of fun cheering on the team with passionate and loud uconn fans... Don't care that XL was not packed because the fans brought the energy and the place was louder than most packed stadiums.

I know today the place will be packed...have to believe that we will break some kind of noise level records today... I will be doing my best and I know everyone else will too in pushing this team to the big dance!!!

Reaction Score
We should have a special handshake to identify Boneyarders... the amount of times I've been at games and afterwards been convinced I was talking to a board member is stunning.
When shaking hands quickly extend the index and middle fingers to resemble "husky ears" and then use those fingertips to gently but quickly tap four times (U-C-O-N-N) the other person's forearm.

Reaction Score
215 row FF. Me + The Revolution
prince_same.PNG

you'll see us

Eskapeesto

The specter of ExtraPesto is haunting the Cesspool
Reaction Score
...and then use those fingertips to gently but quickly tap four times (U-C-O-N-N) the other person's forearm.

Boneyarders aren't big on math and book learnins'. UCONN might have 5 letters but we have 4 championships so close enough.

Reaction Score
Live in Northern VT. Killing me not to be there. Been a fan since Toby Kimball and Boat may be my favorite player ever.

CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
Reaction Score
Influenza has forced me to give my 2 tickets to the neighbors. Considering I was in Colorado for the last three games with a sore throat, I wouldn't have it any other way.

I told them to be loud as **** and drink a lot of RR's.

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
Will be in 103 with Stairmaster Sr. If you see a dude in a letterman jacket and UCONN Fire Department hat, feel free to say hi.

Reaction Score
117, row E, seat 3. Behind the UCONN bench. Two seats to the right of te horse head guy. Let's get this going!!

DRUmoD and I didn't party to
Lose!!!1111!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member