ROKU, to see every game. | Page 3 | The Boneyard

ROKU, to see every game.

Reaction Score
It's because you have hulutv. Sny has a contract with them for UConn games. You don't even need to go through fox sports. Just use the hulu app and click on the SNY channel.
I’ll try that.

Reaction Score
My parents are trying to figure out UCONN+ on the Roku. Is it audio only?

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
thanks. the original poster made it sound like they could watch the games on roku... I guess I was mistaken? Or am I missing something?
If you have cable with Fox or a streaming service with Fox, you can use the FoxSports app to watch the game. If I were you, I’d go to the FoxSports app on the Roku at 7:30 and try, even if you don’t have Fox. sometimes they give you a free hour before asking for login credentials

Reaction Score
If you have cable with Fox or a streaming service with Fox, you can use the FoxSports app to watch the game. If I were you, I’d go to the FoxSports app on the Roku at 7:30 and try, even if you don’t have Fox. sometimes they give you a free hour before asking for login credentials
thank you! they will try that!

Reaction Score
I’ve used ROKU for over 10 years. What a nice surprise to see the UConn+ app.

However, as a person who has real trouble with agitation watching live games, I have grown to appreciate replays.

Do you know how to get a replay on UConn+ or Fox???
Ive never seen a replay on UCONN+. Just highlights
On FOX SPORTS they have a section called replays. Sometimes they have UCONN replays and sometimes they don't. Its usually a day or two after the game.

Reaction Score
If you get Paramount +, do you get CBS Sports Network? I’m getting conflicting information on this.

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
If you get Paramount +, do you get CBS Sports Network? I’m getting conflicting information on this.
I subscribe to Paramount+ and I have not seen CBSSN programming as an option.
I have access to CBSSN via my Hulu Live subscription.

msf22b

Maestro
Reaction Score
A great Irony

We're long-time cable users...live in NY
We get the games on NY sports, no problem

But in Vermont, we pay extraordinarily high cable rates and don't get the games...

So my wife bought a Roku TV (chep) and now we get the games for free and cut our cable contract.

Thank you #1

Reaction Score
Is tonight's game va Xavier on fox sports app? Not having any success viewing it, even with an account and provider which supports fox.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom