Rodney I Hope You Read This | The Boneyard

Rodney I Hope You Read This

Status
Not open for further replies.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
Every fan appreciates what you did for us, thanks for the hard work and memories. You represented the university with the highest class any coach could ask for, and are a great example for what the younger students, not just players, should aspire to be. Good luck with whatever you pursue in life, your personality will take you places, and your smile will continue lighting up rooms. Thanks Rodney Purvis.

Reaction Score
Rodney will always be a member of the Huskies Brotherhood. He Bleedsblue and took an undeserving beating on this board. Thank you RP. Be proud!

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
Good dude. Good player. Great timing.

He even avoided stepping on the line for most of this season!

Good luck, Ferrari!

Reaction Score
I don't comment that much but this post got me here. The bashing of the players goes wayyyyy too far and I thought that is what this post was about. I'm glad it's not and completely agree wit showing Rodney the respect he deserves. Ye he may never read it but it's better than the crap spewed by friggin tiny brained lil schoolgirls on here. Rodney gave every ounce of everything he could give and truly bleeds blue. Good luck to Rodney he deserves the best

Reaction Score
Rodney thanks for bleeding blue these past years! You will go down as a Husky favorite and be part of the family for life.

Will look forward to your career highlight reel - you really had many All-Husky memorable game performances.

Wish you well, and I will remember your smile.

Reaction Score
We love you Rodney; one of the realest, truest Huskies we've had. We are all proud of you and what you represent as a soon-to-be UConn alumnus. Hold your head and that degree high. No matter what is next for you, you will be successful.
should screenshot it and post it on his Twitter! True Husky. Can't believe his time is done already.

Reaction Score
Every fan appreciates what you did for us, thanks for the hard work and memories. You represented the university with the highest class any coach could ask for, and are a great example for what the younger students, not just players, should aspire to be. Good luck with whatever you pursue in life, your personality will take you places, and your smile will continue lighting up rooms. Thanks Rodney Purvis.
I'm very happy that our potential next Rodney in terms of heart, game, and Husky love, Christian Vital, had a coming out week heading in to what will hopefully be a very productive off-season.

Reaction Score
What a great Husky. Good luck Rodney! Brought a lot of joy to the game and program.

Reaction Score
Tom or Fishy, can we maybe pin this thread? I think it would be really great for Rodney to see, don't want it getting lost in the shuffle.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
I'm very happy that our potential next Rodney in terms of heart, game, and Husky love, Christian Vital, had a coming out week heading in to what will hopefully be a very productive off-season.
Once again, preach man, Rodney is/was a great influence on our younger guards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NewErA

Top Bottom