2022 Recruiting: - Roddy Gayle Jr. Meeting(10/13/20) | Page 4 | The Boneyard

2022 Recruiting: Roddy Gayle Jr. Meeting(10/13/20)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Do you think we will prioritize other guards this early? He's been scouted as much as anyone at Roselle and still ranked over 100

When you see how quickly he gets his shot off, how well he drives and scores inside, it's hard to figure.

C

Chief00

Don't worry Chief, you can read through the last 4 pages to see we all knew he was going to Ohio State without you
“We all knew”often turns into “we all did not know” in the World of recruiting. But, in this case, if what you said is true about all are wonderful casual fans being right about something - Chief thinks that's great!

Mr. French

Tremendous Individual
Reaction Score
Just watched his live announcement - chose OSU - let's go!!!!!!!

To be clear, as you all know, I wanted him badly to go to UConn as a local kid I've watched since 7th or 8th grade ... but lately it seemed unlikely, so OSU was my next favorite choice for many reasons. The crystal balls seemed to solidify that, but that's who I was "rooting for" aside from UConn. I'd have hated to cheer the kid on personally in a Cuse, Georgetown or Pitt uniform.

Reaction Score
The reason you were gone from this thread is cause a few of us repeatedly called you out for attempting to get a restraining order to protect your post to like ratio. That’s what you do

"Restraining" order seems to have become "restraint" in the new improved Chief.

C

Chief00

‘Fake insider calls cops on TZZNAndrew for disliking his posts’. Listen man this is all in good fun. You got on a few posters for worrying about a recruits ranking or something so I gave it back to you. We’re messing around here. Also that straw man last post of yours was a beauty as well cause I had nothing to do with that but whatever helps you sleep at night. My main point was my like frequency is double you’d and I suck at posting and it also took me 10 mins to even find where that was.
Are you smoking weed too? Why would I call the cops on some guy I don’t know, have no clue where he lives? How would that call even go? And to what jurisdiction?
it was very strange, bizarre and starking behavior on his part and others, but the administrators eventually handled it. Although, there are still around 1,500 Likes that never got restored.
I realize his goal in life was to turn the “Likes” on my Profile negative although I don’t think that was mathematically possible unilaterally because of my ratio of Likes to messages. So he apparently enlisted some liked minded geniuses.

Last edited by a moderator:
C

Chief00

‘ My main point was my like frequency is double you’d and I suck at posting and it also took me 10 mins to even find where that was.
LOL - You summed up your posting ability better than I could and you have a small group of a handful of posters who Like each other’s posts. What does that mean? Not much.

Reaction Score
LOL - You summed up your posting ability better than I could and you have a small group of a handful of posters who Like each other’s posts. What does that mean? Not much.
I agree it just means that my small group is twice as big your small group. Simple math really

C

Chief00

I agree it just means that my small group is twice as big your small group. Simple math really
Since you seem obsessed with the issue, I have 23,775 “Likes” compared to your 684. In your mind, I am the one with a small group. However, your Likes are less than 3% of mine.

Again, you are the one who keeps bringing up this issue not me. For me it should just be an organic thing that in real time people post things and someone is free to Like” it. Chief lives a busy, happy and multidimensional life; I honestly don’t understand someone spending a good part of their day for weeks going back and indiscriminately disliking someone’s post back to 8 years ago. Whatever mental health issues, they are dealing with - I hope get solved.

Reaction Score
Since you seem obsessed with the issue, I have 23,775 “Likes” compared to your 684. In your mind, I am the one with a small group. However, your Likes are less than 3% of mine.

Again, you are the one who keeps bringing up this issue not me. For me it should just be an organic thing that in real time people post things and someone is free to Like” it. Chief lives a busy, happy and multidimensional life; I honestly don’t understand someone spending a good part of their day for weeks going back and indiscriminately disliking someone’s post back to 8 years ago. Whatever mental health issues, they are dealing with - I hope get solved.
Post to like ratio > total likes. Everyone knows that

Reaction Score
Post to like ratio > total likes. Everyone knows that

It's the same as FG%. You want someone with a high efficiency, but at the same time there's a usage-based skill curve. It's easy to post a few times when you've been set up and have the perfect joke/ wide open shot. But the guys (or gals) that can carry an offense/forum with high volume of shots/posts and still have a really good ratio are the true All-Stars of basketball/shitposting.

Reaction Score

Be like water my friend

Reaction Score
Oh Boy did you miss quite the fiasco the week we had dislikes

What a great time that was in BY history. @tzznandrew and others disliking years' worth of Chief posts, Chief having a meltdown for the ages because his entire personality relies on pretending that he is an insider on an internets message board full of people he does not actually know, and the mods having to get rid of dislikes because of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom