2021 Recruiting: - Rocket Watts rumor | Page 2 | The Boneyard

2021 Recruiting: Rocket Watts rumor

Status
Not open for further replies.

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
I'm taking this in a completely different direction and focusing on Courgette Bonham from the UK.

Reaction Score
I'm taking this in a completely different direction and focusing on Courgette Bonham from the UK.
Is this the name of a prospect? Nothing came up when I googled.

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
Is this the name of a prospect? Nothing came up when I googled.
No, it's an obscure reference joke that only Dennis Miller could be proud of.

A foodie who enjoys classic rock will get it.

Reaction Score
No, it's an obscure reference joke that only Dennis Miller could be proud of.

A foodie who enjoys classic rock will get it.
Ahhhh gotcha. @husky99 had mentioned a potential international prospect we were interested in so I got excited...

Reaction Score
Watts to Mississippi State?! That’s shocking!

Is there an equivalent player we can go after? Do we have a shot at Missile Amps?
No, his recruitment blew up. No shot. Now we need to recruit Scud Missile to counter.

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
Scud couldn’t hit the broad side of a barn. Hard pass.
Yeah, at ABCD camp he was constantly defended by a French kid named Patriote Missille.

ice hockey pk subban reaction GIF by EASPORTSNHL

uconnbill

A Half full kind of guy
Reaction Score
Starksville is in the middle of nothing and there is nothing around it for miles. It is nothing like Storrs at all as there are a number of things to do. Oxford is awesome and a great college town with plenty to do.

Reaction Score
Scud couldn’t hit the broad side of a barn. Hard pass.
Yeah, my bad. Got my Missiles confused. Scud is a rebounder, Patriot is the sharp shooter and defensive stopper.

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
Starksville is in the middle of nothing and there is nothing around it for miles.
Screenshot_20210521-202112.png

If you've been educated in Mississippi, you take a look at the map and think, "I've heard of every one of them," and that you're in the middle of a lot of famous places. Ya just gotta be a bit dyslexic for Eupora to make an impression.

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
Starting to attract attention is Booster Lumens, a Oklahoma JuCo from the Phillipines who shot 45%+ from 3 as a freshman using a Rick Barry underhand free throw motion, but, also the same percentage from the line, so opponents would straregically foul him before he could get into motion outside the arc.

He has also confused recruiters by showing interest in G League, South America, completing his Associates degree, and the Globerotters.

Just started following Rocket Watts on Twitter & IG, with a recent Watts retweet that hinted a package deal, and linked NASA, Kelvin Sampson, Elon Musk,and Tillman Fertitta. Expect a long countdown on this one.

Reaction Score
The Boneyard wouldn't have patience for Rocket Watts:

33.6 fg%, 25.3 3p% and poor defense...I'd be happy to have taken a flier on him, but my expectations for him wouldn't be high.

He's not taking away minutes from Molinar (16.7p) and he's competing for minutes w/ NC State transfer Shakeel Moore (6.8p, 34.4 3p%). Their top '21 recruit, Camryn Carter, is a 6'3 guard.

Molinar/Moore/Watts are all 6'3 and shorter so the three of them will likely never play together at the same time.

ClifSpliffy

surf's up
Reaction Score
Booster Coulomb. kid's a force who lit up kali juco circuit. kinda surprised that he's flying so far under the radar, but i expect that any day now he'll take off in the rankings. magnetic. a real joule, notwithstanding his weird diet of fig newtons. dude's electric.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom

Top Bottom