2021 Recruiting: - Rocket Watts rumor | The Boneyard

2021 Recruiting: Rocket Watts rumor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Do we have a shot at Missile Amps?
Jake Gyllenhaal Reaction GIF

Reaction Score
Watts recruitment has been odd from a few sources. Sounds like he gets real close to committing and then jumps to another school....
When I initially saw his name, I figured it would be a quick process and pretty out in the open. It has been as far from either as possible. Very odd and one where I’d be very interested to know the behind the scenes details.

Reaction Score
Watts recruitment has been odd from a few sources. Sounds like he gets real close to committing and then jumps to another school....
Makes sense...... Creighton fans were tweeting last week about how they were 100% sure they were gonna land him

Reaction Score
Mississippi State RAKING the transfer portal: Brooks, Jeffries, Watts, Moore...all significant players from good programs.

Last edited:

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Mississippi State RAKING the transfer portal: Brooks, Jeffries, Watts...

Starksville is such a remote dump.

Was talking with a friend about Ole Miss and Miss St campuses a few days ago while talking college baseball. There is absolutely nothing around Starksville.

cohenzone

Old Member
Reaction Score
Rural Connecticut and rural Mississippi are two totally different experiences.
You realize that before Calhoun proved people wrong, lots of people asked what good players want to be stuck in Storrs and wanted UConn to quit the BE. Just sayin.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
You realize that before Calhoun proved people wrong, lots of people asked what good players want to be stuck in Storrs and wanted UConn to quit the BE. Just sayin.

He used it as a tool in some instances. Kids like Kevin Ollie moved to place safer and less stressful and violent than any they'd ever been in. Not every kid will want that, but Storrs is a quiet oasis if that's what you're looking for. I'm not sure Starksville provides quite the same thing. I've heard Oxford is nice though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom