Rob Dauster/Aaron Torres on KO | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Rob Dauster/Aaron Torres on KO

Reaction Score
I’d like to find where both of you reside so I can beat you both over the head with a shovel.

You do know it’s ok for someone else to have the last word.

Edit: now let’s argue about what type of shovel - go

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Here's a hint, it's on page 2.

You'll get it this time, I believe in you!
Still nothing :rolleyes:
empty-suit.jpg

CL82

Reaction Score
You actually gonna go back and look or are you just gonna keep showing me pictures of your favorite suits mommy lays out for ya?
So, let's go back to start of this. You had a hissy fit because when I listed highlights of podcast, I did not put down that they were fans of UConn (at least once upon a time.) I've asked you what you thought I missed in my synopsis and you've come up with nothing. Well that's not really fair, you did name call, and whine a bit. That's it.

So are you going post anything substantive?

I'm guessing not.
Thus...
empty-suit.jpg

Reaction Score
So, let's go back to start of this. You had a hissy fit because when I listed highlights of podcast, I did not put down that they were fans of UConn (at least once upon a time.) I've asked you what you thought I missed in my synopsis and you've come up with nothing. Well that's not really fair, you did name call, and whine a bit. That's it.

So are you going post anything substantive?

I'm guessing not.
Thus...
empty-suit.jpg

I actually corrected your initial overly defensive "highlights" by listing facts to provide context, and then further corrected you as to how a podcast works and what the format of the show is.

Somewhere along the line you asked me why I listened to the segment, and I answered, which has somehow led you to continuously post pictures of your favorite suits that your mommy (or spouse, though that seems unlikely) picks out for you. Not to worry though, that might actually start being funny by the 12th time.

CL82

Reaction Score
I actually corrected your initial overly defensive "highlights" by listing facts to provide context, and then further corrected you as to how a podcast works and what the format of the show is.

Somewhere along the line you asked me why I listened to the segment, and I answered, which has somehow led you to continuously post pictures of your favorite suits that your mommy (or spouse, though that seems unlikely) picks out for you. Not to worry though, that might actually start being funny by the 12th time.
Nope. Go back and look.

Reaction Score
Nope. Go back and look.

Thanks for the heads up, I'll do that now.

Ok, just went back and looked. Turns out I'm 100% right. Got any more suits you want to show me?

CL82

Reaction Score
Thanks for the heads up, I'll do that now.

Ok, just went back and looked. Turns out I'm 100% right. Got any more suits you want to show me?
So, since you went back and looked, you could copy down the post that proves your point, right?

We'll wait.

Reaction Score
So, since you went back and looked, you could copy down the post that proves your point, right?

We'll wait.

I did look. Past tense, you know, to confirm I was right. Turns out I am.

Feel free to go back and look if at all interested, otherwise it looks like you're done here, unless you want to show me more of your favorite suits.

CL82

Reaction Score
I did look. Past tense, you know, to confirm I was right. Turns out I am.

Feel free to go back and look if at all interested, otherwise it looks like you're done here, unless you want to show me more of your favorite suits.
So you still have nothing. So predictable.

You sound tired of the empty suit analogy, so how about...

A bag of nothing:
th

Reaction Score
So you still have nothing. So predictable.

You sound tired of the empty suit analogy, so how about...

A bag of nothing:
th

Turns out you're the one that's hung up on this particular thing. I've already pointed you in the right direction.

Can lead a horse to water but can't make 'em drink.

P.S. Your pics sadly still aren't funny. Keep trying though, I'm sure it'll get better soon.

CL82

Reaction Score
Turns out you're the one that's hung up on this particular thing. I've already pointed you in the right direction.

Can lead a horse to water but can't make 'em drink.

P.S. Your pics sadly still aren't funny. Keep trying though, I'm sure it'll get better soon.
Still nothing.

CL82

Reaction Score
Well it's there for ya any time you want to see it.
No, it isn't, but feel free to post it, if you think it is.

Reaction Score
The devastating part of the podcast was the scouting report, plus no plays after time outs, check. 120 games of KO’s coaching, check. Fighting for their lives to get by Monmouth and Columbia, check. They run no offense, check. They had no idea Gilbert may not play for us this year but in defense we have little news on that. These are guys who are trying to like the program, and they can’t find much positive other than KO is recruiting good guards still. It’s very bad but it’s not like we haven’t known this for a long time.

Reaction Score
Nah, if you can't find it, why bother right?

Did your professors give you all the answers when you tried this?

No? Guess it's time for you to do the legwork.

Reaction Score
Starts at 8:30 or so to 18:00.

"Not a pretty product"
"Under Achieving"

The "simplest scout" comment came from an opposing coach.

Lost credibility when he said JC wasn't a great offensive coach and when he said he couldn't name even one of the UConn bigs.
You guys missed the point. This was about Ollie not being a good coach and the team under achieving for the talent they have. Which is all true! The team is lost after time outs, don't run any plays.

Reaction Score
It's back on page 2. Enjoy the hunt.
This back and forth is riveting. I’m on the edge of my seat - can one of you please provide conclusive evidence of whether it’s back on page 2 or not so I can get back to work.

CL82

Reaction Score
This back and forth is riveting. I’m on the edge of my seat - can one of you please provide conclusive evidence of whether it’s back on page 2 or not so I can get back to work.
It's not. ;)

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom