RJ Cole to UConn | Page 2 | The Boneyard

RJ Cole to UConn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
1)super pumped. 2) interested how Gaffney feels on it, I know when he committed he sounded like he bought in to play Coles role when AG leaves. 3) wonder if this has us back off Langford this year/Diarra next. Also, does this take us 100% out the Ntwambe sweepstakes? Or was staff anticipating getting a hardship?

Reaction Score
If Gilbert stays for 20-21 and we land an impact big/wing in next year's recruiting cycle we're a preseason top 25 team. A lot of ifs, but that'd be a scary backcourt.

I mean, yea, obviously. Although I disagree strongly I have already seen us in a reputable top 25 for next year.

Reaction Score
1)super pumped. 2) interested how Gaffney feels on it, I know when he committed he sounded like he bought in to play Coles role when AG leaves. 3) wonder if this has us back off Langford this year/Diarra next. Also, does this take us 100% out the Ntwambe sweepstakes? Or was staff anticipating getting a hardship?
Not trying to jump on your post at all but we need to get this "scared about playing time" narrative out of our heads. Memphis cleared out their roster to make room for 8 new studs that will all be fighting for playing time.

We've been bad the last few years because we haven't had nearly enough good players and there is no fight for playing time. UConn before the last few years and every great program brings in as much talent as possible and players fight for playing time, it makes everyone better.

Reaction Score
His coach did leave though.

If that’s the case than why not try for the waiver? They’ve been giving them out like hot cakes to men’s and women’s transfers the last 2 years. Can’t be that hard to come up with a valid reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom