RIP Stanley Robinson | Page 2 | The Boneyard

RIP Stanley Robinson

Reaction Score
RIP, this is so sad.

God he had such incredible athleticism. I remember the Michigan State game, that block he made. Literally catching the ball out of mid air.

Reaction Score
I was in middle school when he played for UConn. I idolized him, thought he was the greatest athlete ever (which he was the best athlete ever to come through UConn), and even was the first UConn basketball jersey I purchased. RIP Sticks, you will forever be remembered as one of the greats. #HuskiesForever

Reaction Score
RIP Stanley "STICKS" Robinson. If i may, my favorite memory of him was in the 2009 Detroit Final Four when he came from the 3-point line in the final moments of our Michigan State game with a put back dunk while screaming at the tops of his lungs. Although we went on to lose moments like that one will forever stay with me. One of my favorite UConn players. So sad.

Reaction Score
Awful news...one of my favorites when I was a student. He really loved wowing the students during warm-ups and had a great vibe with students on and off the court. For such a talented player, he was very humble.

I always liked him as a player, but he really earned my respect after he needed some time away from the team and worked in a scrap metal yard to pay his way through school. Got his degree and had his best year as a senior.

Really, really sucks, after that story such an easy guy to root for.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom