ridiculously addictive you tube clips | Page 5 | The Boneyard

ridiculously addictive you tube clips

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Graham Norton show clips. Best Talk show/host ever.

nwhoopfan

hopeless West Coast homer
Reaction Score
@meyers7 Ryan found his perfect match, another you tuber who talks to various versions of herself. Unfortunately they got engaged and then divorced pretty much simultaneously.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
@meyers7 Ryan found his perfect match, another you tuber who talks to various versions of herself. Unfortunately they got engaged and then divorced pretty much simultaneously.

Yea, she has some good stuff too. Her bit about coming back to tell herself about Covid are pretty funny.

nwhoopfan

Reaction Score
It's a cult classic, but seeing it get dissected here...yeah, it's totally nonsensical.

Reaction Score
It's a cult classic, but seeing it get dissected here...yeah, it's totally nonsensical.

I met the producer a few years ago in Hong Kong (Robert Levy). He was traveling through the Far East with his new wife, who looked to be about 1/2 his age. Met them riding the gondola to the Po Lin monastery, spent most of the day with them, ended up joining them for dinner. Really nice, down to earth people, but I have to admit that I was a little concerned that he was going to ask me to nail her because he couldn't perform or something . . . .

Reaction Score
google: "She'd give me a and a donut for a roll of toilet paper." This man went through this ordeal at the start of the pandemic.

nwhoopfan

Reaction Score
I never watch SNL. Surfing You Tube today, became apparent Anya Taylor-Joy was the host recently. Been watching a bunch of clips, she did great. This has to be the funniest SNL skit I've seen in decades.

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
I never watch SNL. Surfing You Tube today, became apparent Anya Taylor-Joy was the host recently. Been watching a bunch of clips, she did great. This has to be the funniest SNL skit I've seen in decades.

You missed the Muppet skit with Peele? Much funnier.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
This is a bit unsettling.

Yeah but they do it from the inside?

nwhoopfan

Reaction Score
I was actually a little bit curious about this movie, but only because Thomasin McKenzie is in it. Yeah, after seeing this it's a hard pass. Why won't M. Night just go away?

Looks like Writer Guy finally pushed Producer Guy too far with an incredibly stupid script.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
I met the producer a few years ago in Hong Kong (Robert Levy). He was traveling through the Far East with his new wife, who looked to be about 1/2 his age. Met them riding the gondola to the Po Lin monastery, spent most of the day with them, ended up joining them for dinner. Really nice, down to earth people, but I have to admit that I was a little concerned that he was going to ask me to nail her because he couldn't perform or something . . . .

"concerned". Yeah, that's the word...not "excited" or "hopeful"

HuskyHawk

Reaction Score
I’ve found myself watching a lot of Rick Beato videos. These top 20s are good, and the “what makes this song great” series is so musically in depth that it is way over my head.

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
I’ve found myself watching a lot of Rick Beato videos. These top 20s are good, and the “what makes this song great” series is so musically in depth that it is way over my head.

Yep, here too. I must've watched 40 or more already. I'm about the most basic of basic guitar players and I have no clue what he's talking about most of the time regarding scales and key changes, but damn, it's fascinating and he's so easy to listen to. I love his interviews with guitarists I actually like (the Frampton interview was my favorite). And the guy seemingly has everyone of note in his cell phone.

HuskyHawk

Reaction Score
Yep, here too. I must've watched 40 or more already. I'm about the most basic of basic guitar players and I have no clue what he's talking about most of the time regarding scales and key changes, but damn, it's fascinating and he's so easy to listen to. I love his interviews with guitarists I actually like (the Frampton interview was my favorite). And the guy seemingly has everyone of note in his cell phone.

Did you see the "if different guys played the Stairway to Heaven solo"? That was astonishing. Partly because Led Zeppelin is evidently a mild "YouTube banner", so they recreated and recorded the entire rest of the background (drums, bass, keyboards etc.). Then Rick played Frampton, another guy did Eddie Van Halen, and Eric Johnson did Eric Johnson.

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
Yeah, saw that a couple weeks ago. That vid is why I said upthread that Beato seems to have everyone in his cell phone.

nwhoopfan

Reaction Score
I can't do rap. Just can't do it. But add some accordion and turn it into a polka, then you've got something! :)

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom