Richie Springs | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Richie Springs

Reaction Score
to re-fresh: why is Springs not playing this year again??

Reaction Score
Thanks for your response. I can see you were the kid that was told you weren't good or didn't hustle enough and you went and told your dad that your coach is a . No reason I can't have an opinion that a guy of ours isn't playing good defense.
Yikes.

Reaction Score
Thanks for your response. I can see you were the kid that was told you weren't good or didn't hustle enough and you went and told your dad that your coach is a . No reason I can't have an opinion that a guy of ours isn't playing good defense.

This is what you said:

downgrade from rique? Not much room for possibility there.

Dress it up all you want but that's the post that people responded to, "coach."

polycom

I heard a beep, who just joined?
Reaction Score
0.5 DWS, which is tied for 3rd on the team

Josh Carlton also has a .5 and he is an awful defender. I see what you're trying to do here but I'm not sure if DWS tells the story you're trying to tell.

Reaction Score
Josh Carlton also has a .5 and he is an awful defender. I see what you're trying to do here but I'm not sure if DWS tells the story you're trying to tell.
Fair but he gets blocks so he's always going to have value on the defensive end even if he's not a great defender

Reaction Score
I thought DWS was a factual representation of defensive ability my fault guess it isn't
It's a cumulative measure over minutes played, so yes AG will be higher than Adams. The whole point was to show that he's been a positive impact defensively

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
This is what you said:

downgrade from rique? Not much room for possibility there.

Dress it up all you want but that's the post that people responded to, "coach."
After reading an initial offering like that, a toddler might call him a ...if the toddler could read...or talk.

Reaction Score
It's a cumulative measure over minutes played, so yes AG will be higher than Adams. The whole point was to show that he's been a positive impact defensively
That sounds like there are a lot of factors that go into this and one stat can't show the overall picture interesting. I'm done derailing this thread

Reaction Score
So we’re going to join the big East with a top 20 team and Gilbert is going to grad transfer? That would suck.

Wish we had more on how Springs and Cole have looked.

Reaction Score
So we’re going to join the big East with a top 20 team and Gilbert is going to grad transfer? That would suck.

Not grad transfer. The operative theory is that, having been here 4 years and with his injury history, Al will likely want to start earning some money for his play next year.

HuskylnSC

North is a direction; South is a lifestyle
Reaction Score
It is strange that nothing has leaked about Richie and RJs play in practice. Typically we would have heard something by now with 2 players redshirting. Last year we heard all kinds of things about Akoks play in practice.
last year Akok was the hope of a future, This year we have a team to talk about.

Reaction Score
Next year’s team won’t need Cole to be the “Ferrari” like he was at Howard because we have plenty of other pieces. Just space the floor and find open men. He had impressive shooting numbers (career 37% on 7.8 3PA) for a high volume guy that teams doubled, and his assist rate was high for a player in an offense that was 277th in eFG%. He’s a good fit for this group.

While there’s some mix affecting the data due to forcing some shots, Cole also has a higher career FT Rate on his FGA than any UConn PG since Shabazz. So even though he isn’t great at the rim, he embraces contact.

With the massive leap in talent nothing is certain, but Cole seems like a good type of player to bet on to make the jump.

Reaction Score

Gilbert grad transfer? What???

Reaction Score
For those of you that have seen them practice have you seen anything promising out of gaffney?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom