Richie Springs workout vid w/Coach Sal | Page 5 | The Boneyard

Richie Springs workout vid w/Coach Sal

Reaction Score
I can attest now for over a year that life is better with that bunghole on ignore.

87Xfer

Resident Ignorant Dope
Reaction Score
The ball that he swings upward and then between his legs. Look at the strain puts on the lower back. especially the jerk stop. . Buy a weight of that size and do three repetitions of twenty and get back to me. Let me know how it feels.
Wait, I just saw this..."the ball"?? You're doling out training advice and you don't know what a kettlebell is, are not familiar with a kettlebell swing, and you don't know what a repetition is? Now that's awesome.

pj

Reaction Score
Why doesn't anyone on the boneyard google anything. There are dozens of opinions pro and con on kettlebells. Studies on the possible long term damage to vertebrate have been made. I know that no hoopster ever made a layup by practicing on the kettle ball swing. And I know that three guys who, no doubt, spent time in the training program are out for the season with torn tendon and ligaments. Those are things that I
do know.

If you think your googling has found something authoritative, why don't you share a link?

Moving heavy weights dynamically is a well-established way to generate power. Yes, it can strain the back if done incorrectly and not complemented by complementary exercises, but done properly it's no more risky than other means of building similar power.

Some people really like kettlebells. And as a strength coach, you want to find tools that your players enjoy using.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom