Rich: Ekmark High on UConn | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Rich: Ekmark High on UConn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
... I have a kid whose is like a son to me ... who is keeping me up to date on Ekmark happenings.
Sorry, you're right its McCall who is from Bakersfield. Ekmark is from Phoenix, I have Sun Devils following her.
So, the ASU team is like a Sun Devil to you? I'm trying to follow the genealogical/theological/ontological connections in your scouting effort.

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
BTW, the twin brother of the Western Bear Cub plays Ultimate frisbee for the #2 ranked Oregon. The Bear Cub is not the only Sun Devil I know.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
I've liked what I have read about Jannah Tucker all along. As a big guard, she really can shoot. Her favorite players are Diana and Maya. She lives in the Northeast. I think she would be a great Husky.

:rolleyes: We have a few subpar states in the South (not going to mention them by name).... but at least give us Maryland.... I consider it to be a kinda-southern state.

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
:rolleyes: We have a few subpar states in the South (not going to mention them by name).... but at least give us Maryland.... I consider it to be a kinda-southern state.
Passes the Mason Dixon test.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
nice write-up Alydar. thanks for the link!

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Passes the Mason Dixon test.
But not the MilfordHusky test. For Duke to get to Randallstown, MD, they are going to have to get by me. :D

Would Triad prefer that Jannah wind up in College Park--or Chapel Hill?

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
But not the MilfordHusky test. For Duke to get to Randallstown, MD, they are going to have to get by me. :D

Would Triad prefer that Jannah wind up in College Park--or Chapel Hill?

I think she is on Tenn's list as well......

Well if she can't be in Durham, I would prefer her at say......... Utah.... Nebraska... Oregon State ... :rolleyes:

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
I think she is on Tenn's list as well......

Well if she can't be in Durham, I would prefer her at say......... Utah.... Nebraska... Oregon State ... :rolleyes:
Or the Witness Protection Program. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ry7