Report: UConn Going To Big East For 2020-2021 Season | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Report: UConn Going To Big East For 2020-2021 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
This isn't April 1, so whoever released this either has great sources or a vivid imagination.

Their website looks legit, complete with correct MLB scores for today, so if someone is spoofing they went to a lot of trouble to provide cover.

How much does each Big East team get per year from their media deal? Is it up for renewal so UConn's presence might make it more valuable? Would it be better than the new AAC deal? I thought not.

If we can't stay in the AAC for football where do we go? What does RE2 tell recruits this weekend?

C

Chief00

He could be sourced on the Big East side, which is why no CT guys have it. But there is nothing of substance in that report whatsoever. Weird timing too, did he meet someone at the bar or something?
You are wrong, it’s true.

Reaction Score
You are wrong, it’s true.
Wrong about what? I didn't say it was true or untrue. I made points about the nature of the report. And the only thing he cites are unnamed sources, doesn't even indicate their positioning in the side of things. Objectively, there is nothing that makes it substantive as opposed to speculative.

Get over yourself dude. "I was holding back". Yeah, alright.

krinklecut

Class of '11
Reaction Score
Wouldn't surprise me. It's the kind of short sighted and disastrous decision that I would expect coming from our leaders.
nothing anyone does is ever right.

how many collective years does the yard have running athletic programs at D1 schools? How about presiding over them? Just curious.

Reaction Score
If this story was a hoax or click bait why would they post this on a Friday night? Wouldn’t you do this on a Monday morning?

Reaction Score
A lot of clues stating to add up particularly from the football side. The transfers a couple of weeks ago were odd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NewErA

Top Bottom