Reminder - Div 1 NLI early signing period begins Wednesday Nov 13 | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Reminder - Div 1 NLI early signing period begins Wednesday Nov 13

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score

So while the BY was expressing concern about Piath’s LOI, she obviously had a much more important consideration in mind, that of sharing the occasion with her teammates during a school function where all of them would be honored together. Sounds to me exactly like a player we would all want to join the Huskies.

Reaction Score
So while the BY was expressing concern about Piath’s LOI, she obviously had a much more important consideration in mind, that of sharing the occasion with her teammates during a school function where all of them would be honored together. Sounds to me exactly like a player we would all want to join the Huskies.
You are soooo RIGHT! A Uconn kid. Team, School, Family FIRST before self. Love it.

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
So I have to ask, do the two UConn greats shown before each recruit have some significance? Specifically, is each recruit supposed to be some combination of the two UConn greats that precede them? If so, Nika has one hell of a challenge in front of her living up to the example of Stewie & Maya....:rolleyes:

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
So I have to ask, do the two UConn greats shown before each recruit have some significance? Specifically, is each recruit supposed to be some combination of the two UConn greats that precede them? If so, Nika has one hell of a challenge in front of her living up to the example of Stewie & Maya....:rolleyes:

I don't see any discernible correlation between past greats and the newbies. I guess since we have a top 10 and 5 signee's, just put 2 greats to every signee.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NewErA

Top Bottom