Remind me why Mac starts? | The Boneyard

Remind me why Mac starts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
It can't be because Nebrich can't duplicate Mac performance.

Reaction Score
MAc absolutely should be starting after last week. And he should absolutely be benched for the 2nd half due to his embarrassing play in the first half. I don't care who replaces him.

Reaction Score
to coin a quote from a for coach "because he gives us the best chance to win"

Reaction Score
After the Cuse game you would bench JMac ?? and bench him again after the Rutgers game ??? you can not be that clueless can you ?

Reaction Score
it would not surprise me if Mac gets the starting nod next year, coach P seems to like the guy.

CTMike

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
it would not surprise me if Mac gets the starting nod next year, coach P seems to like the guy.
What benefit is it to Coach P to play favorites, instead of who he truly thinks gives us the best chance to win? Couldn't be more illogical... why is it so hard for folks to realize we just have a bunch of sub-par QB's on the roster? Hopefully that improves next season.

Reaction Score
Mac wears #18. Those numbers in the teens mean that you are a QB. So if he wore #75 he would not be the QB. I took a logic course once.

Reaction Score
After the Cuse game you would bench JMac ?? and bench him again after the Rutgers game ??? you can not be that clueless can you ?[/quote

Yes, I'm not sure who the clueless one is here?? Oh wait yes I am................

huskypantz

All posts from this user are AI-generated
Reaction Score
Hmmmm, remind you why.....okay.

1. If we played McCummings, we'd get 9 in the box for the entire game.
2. Nebrich had his shot in practice and in games. He may have more talent and athletic ability, but he's a true freshman and is not ready yet.

There are legitimate gripes about this coaching staff. What they did at the quarterback position this season was their best bandaid on an open wound. They did not open the cut. By the end of the season, they had explored all of their options and made the most of the situation.

zls44

Your #icebus Tour Director
Reaction Score
2. Nebrich had his shot in practice and in games. He may have more talent and athletic ability, but he's a true freshman and is not ready yet.

They blew the redshirt. At that precise moment, not being ready/being a freshman meant absolutely NOTHING. He should have played more and never got anything approaching a fair view. There is no way anyone can say with a straight face that Nebrich got a fair shot. He threw 14 passes. FOURTEEN.

To say he got a fair shot would be to trust the QB judgement of this coaching staff. I would love to know what on Earth anyone has seen to led them to give that trust.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
To say he got a fair shot would be to trust the QB judgement of this coaching staff. I would love to know what on Earth anyone has seen to led them to give that trust.

Yadda, yadda, yadda... Like Kornheiser likes to say, "Everybody's favorite player is the back-up quarterback."

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
Hmmmm, remind you why.....okay.

1. If we played McCummings, we'd get 9 in the box for the entire game.

There are legitimate gripes about this coaching staff. What they did at the quarterback position this season was their best bandaid on an open wound. They did not open the cut. By the end of the season, they had explored all of their options and made the most of the situation.

but what if you're moving the ball with "9 in the box"?

does that count for anything? moving the ball that is

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger