2025 Recruiting: - Reibe set to announce this week | Page 3 | The Boneyard

2025 Recruiting: Reibe set to announce this week

Reaction Score
I could be wrong from the limited tape I watched, but his game reminds me of a slightly less physical Hunter Dickenson.
His foot work and mobility is much better than HD. Needs some SnC to add some strength but he'll be a matchup nightmare for 5s in CBB. Can step out for the jumper when needed and has good hands for passing/ball handoffs. Gonna be a pick and roll machine.

Reaction Score
furphy isn't a non-athlete. strength is a kind of athleticism too. it's just a matter of using him appropriately and you can't get better at that than this staff.
Strength is good on offense as you see with Donic but he is an awful defender.

awy

Reaction Score
Strength is good on offense as you see with Donic but he is an awful defender.
get him in the pressure cooker and maybe he'll improve a bunch in that regard in a couple years

awy

Reaction Score
colby giacubeno said on locked on uconn that reibe and bundalo are mutually exclusive. it does fit with some other pieces of info, but let's see how it plays out.

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
My problem with all these new recruits is their athletic talent. I don't want a team filled with non-athletes. That is why I'm not interested in Furphy if we get the other guys.
I'm curious, how much will Hurley need to accomplish here for you to trust his judgement on recruiting?

I don't know who he plans on bringing in, nor do I fully know the levels of athleticism the kids we are currently looking at possess but I can safely say that we have some tremendous athletes on the roster (I'd match Ball with anyone in the country and I'd match Johnson with anyone 6'9" or taller) and we've seen some with less than ideal athleticism play enormous roles in the last two title runs.

I think Hurley knows what he's doing.

Reaction Score
We have Abraham, Ball, Ross, Nowell and Tarris Reed still here. Mahaney is pretty athletic as well.
Wouldn't call Mahaney pretty athletic, the Grand Canyon game showed his deficiencies in that area

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
colby giacubeno said on locked on uconn that reibe and bundalo are mutually exclusive. it does fit with some other pieces of info, but let's see how it plays out.
If he’s correct, I’m thinking Reibe and Bundalo were being recruited as a hybrid 4/5. The potential to play next to Reed/Sinagre with their shooting, but tall/big enough to guard centers without a traditional big on the floor.

Reaction Score
Wouldn't call Mahaney pretty athletic, the Grand Canyon game showed his deficiencies in that area

Spencer wasn’t either but i really like good basketball players and he’s one of them without a doubt. His impact will be very big.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TNS

Top Bottom