Recruits at the Game | The Boneyard

Recruits at the Game

Reaction Score
were treated to quite a game and quite a crowd. Carl tweeted out 3 who were there but looked like others.

If that’s accurate, it is awesome. PB and were seen sitting together at one of our earlier home games this season. Not a simple trip from where they live.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
If that’s accurate, it is awesome. PB and were seen sitting together at one of our earlier home games this season. Not a simple trip from where they live.
Especially for Paige. I think it’s a 7-hour drive for Azzi.

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
In re-watching the game Paige and Azzi were wearing UConn shirts sitting behind the UConn bench. Watch Paige's reaction on many UConn baskets in the 4th quarter. If any other college other than UConn wants to recruit these two you're going to have a mountain to overcome. What a backcourt these two are going to make.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
In re-watching the game Paige and Azzi were wearing UConn shirts sitting behind the UConn bench. Watch Paige's reaction on many UConn baskets in the 4th quarter. If any other college other than UConn wants to recruit these two you're going to have a mountain to overcome. What a backcourt these two are going to make.
I LOVE the way you think. Let's wrap both of them up toot sweet!!

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
Not many teams will offer Paige or Azzi they type of crowd that we had today.
I was re-watching the game and was saying and thinking the same to myself. I said to the screen, "Paige, Azzi, this is what big time basketball will be like. Big crowds, tough physical play, encouraging teammates and you making big time stops and big time baskets. Are y'all ready for this?".

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
I hope they continue coming to games all season. If they come to enough games, they're going to become big fans of the players, the coaches and the program. They will also realize that once you become accustomed to watching UConn women's games, it's hard to watch and enjoy other teams play.

Keep coming to the games ladies so that we can get that (commitment) hook in good and deep.

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
Not many teams will offer Paige or Azzi they type of crowd that we had today.
They will never forget what they saw and experienced today. If they weren't UConn fans when they walked in, they where when they left. Let's not forget they had UConn tee shirts on during the game. One more box checked off.

SVCBeercats

Meglepetés Előadó
Reaction Score
'Man, Oh Manischewitz' what a fine wine is UCONN women's basketball. These girls had to be impressed with such a demonstration of UCONN grit and talent. Have any of them played before 15K+? They must be exited.

were treated to quite a game and quite a crowd. Carl tweeted out 3 who were there but looked like others.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TTown

Top Bottom