Recruiting Update? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Recruiting Update?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yankees32123

'99, '04, '11, '14, '23
Reaction Score
It seems like he's a done deal for St. Johns. But don't count out KO.

Reaction Score
Not sure how to edit posts..., but I miss-remembered :) a minor detail, his Dad's law suit involved the NAIA (not NCAA) and Oklahoma City College.

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
Pa$$

Sometimes I really question the athletic department. Why settle for a Glen Miller/Karl Hobbs/Ricky Moore when we could have this guy running our recruiting? Get on that, Warde!

BUConn10

Artist formerly known as BUHusky10
Reaction Score
How about this guy

Whats your point? Honestly in that video TSam never really dribbles more than 2 or 3 times in succession, and we have all seen why that is, cause he doesnt have a handle on the ball. This LoVett kid is just toying with defenders though.

StingLykOllie

How do I change my name...
Reaction Score
Kid's handles really remind me of Kyrie Irving, I know its a mixtape but still I hope we can land this kid.

Thought the same thing, those handles are ridiculous

Reaction Score
Connecticut

The defending national champions are set to graduate their best player, Ryan Boatright, from a team that currently finds itself on the outside looking in at the NCAA tournament. Jalen Adams (No. 24) may be one of the best guards in the ESPN 100, but he’s not going to be prepared to surpass Boatright from day one and Steven Enoch (No. 99) isn’t likely to make an immediate impact. Consequently, the Huskies are exhausting every option to bring in another major addition. They’ve gone all out for Diamond Stone (No. 7) and would look to parlay a pledge from him into a potential package deal with good friend Malik Newman (No 4.). With Tyler Dorsey (No. 38) committing to Oregon on Sunday, Brown’s potential reclassification to 2015 may be their last contingency plan in the backcourt. Up front, they’re investigating Georgios Papagiannis should they miss on Stone. Papagiannis was a top-25 ranked prospect in the ESPN 100 last year but opted to return to his native Greece after spending his junior year in the U.S.

By Finkelstein of ESPN from a few days ago
http://insider.espn.go.com/blog/ncbrecruiting/on-the-trail/post?id=12836

Reaction Score
GTuckerHoops: UConn has offered 2015 Gulfport (MS) PG Jahshire Hardnett @jahshirehardnet

Reaction Score
Is this plan R.
I hear you, but one positive is that it may help with his teammate Mario Kegler.

I also saw Nick Noskowiak decommited. Maybe that's someone they try to get involved with.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
I also saw Nick Noskowiak decommited. Maybe that's someone they try to get involved with.

I think basketball is the least of that kid's concerns right now - he seems to have some significant family issues.

Reaction Score
I think basketball is the least of that kid's concerns right now - he seems to have some significant family issues.

I agree with fishy... huge red flags

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
So you guys are saying he'll end up at Memphis?

From what I've read, his "red flag" is clinical depression. So I'm not sure if he'll end up anywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom