OT: - Recommendations needed for Bachelor dinner spot | The Boneyard

OT: Recommendations needed for Bachelor dinner spot

Reaction Score
I’ll keep it simple. My buddy is getting married in May and I’m the best man. I’m looking for a good place in Central CT to take the 7 of us to dinner.

Italian and steakhouses preferred, but all recommendations are welcome.

So far I was thinking J Gilbert’s, Carbone Prime, Carbone’s, Treva, Hot Tomatoes, Salute....

Thanks in advance!

Reaction Score
Hot Tomatoes doesn’t exist anymore...the other restaurants you mentioned are nice but maybe not fun. Hibachi?

MattMang23

Adding Nothing to the Conversation
Reaction Score
I’ll keep it simple. My buddy is getting married in May and I’m the best man. I’m looking for a good place in Central CT to take the 7 of us to dinner.

Italian and steakhouses preferred, but all recommendations are welcome.

So far I was thinking J Gilbert’s, Carbone Prime, Carbone’s, Treva, Hot Tomatoes, Salute....

Thanks in advance!

The Cook and The Bear.

Reaction Score
Cavey’s?

Never been. Looks good. Solid recommendation sir, thank you.

Hot Tomatoes doesn’t exist anymore...the other restaurants you mentioned are nice but maybe not fun. Hibachi?

Oh I’m living in Florida now. Didn’t know about Hot Tomatoes. That’s too bad. I’d love hibachi but the groom isn’t a fan of Japanese food unfortunately.

uconnphil2016

Head Rat
Reaction Score
I ate at J Gilbert's for the first time last night and had the best meal of my life. I'm not a big steak guy, and I still loved it there. Got amazing halibut, cauliflower puree and fingerling potatoes. For anyone who hasn't been there, it's so worth it.

CTMike

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
I ate at J Gilbert's for the first time last night and had the best meal of my life. I'm not a big steak guy, and I still loved it there. Got amazing halibut, cauliflower puree and fingerling potatoes. For anyone who hasn't been there, it's so worth it.
There’s the whole best steakhouse thread... and yeah, maybe it’s not on a Capital Grille level... but J. Gilbert’s never disappoints. Love that place.

Reaction Score
I believe nataz opened in Southington recently (last 6 months) great food can't beat the quality and price for what you get (steak, seafood, chicken etc) and it's byob

CTMike

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
I believe nataz opened in Southington recently (last 6 months) great food can't beat the quality and price for what you get (steak, seafood, chicken etc) and it's byob
Menu looks good... might have to try it out.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom