Recent Moves in the WNBA | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Recent Moves in the WNBA

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
Nice, and it looks like both are signed for the rest of the season
Like I said when E was cut from the Storm, when one door closes, another one opens. :cool:

Carnac

Reaction Score
Well she has a team now .....I hope her release from the Wings was not due to diminished abilities due to past injuries.

Speaking of the Wings; are they likely to give up anytime soon on Charli Collier? She seems to have gotten minimal minutes her whole career.
She couldn’t get off the bench towards the end of the season last year. I still don’t understand what the Wings saw in her to make her the first overall pick in the draft.

She was a starter when the season began, but managed to play her way on to the end of the bench by season’s end. At times she completely disappeared in games for Texas her sophomore and junior year.

Dillon77

WBB Enthusiast; ND Alum, Fan
Reaction Score
Minny finally has a nice backcourt!
Lot better than this morning, that's for sure! MoJeff is very much needed to add a veteran presence at the lead guard position and will help pronto.
Evina, with her athletic and defensive ability will can come in stretches and pick up a bunch from Kayla McBride when K-Mac returns. "Buckets" is a solid, solid professional who will pass on what she knows.

Argonaut

No, not that Providence.
Reaction Score
Not an easy assignment. Chicago on the road. Hope Cheryl has some patience
Or, maybe, MoJeff hasn’t regressed as much as the Dallas situation would lead us to believe.

At least that’s what I’m telling myself as I pick up MoJeff in the BY fantasy league…

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Or, maybe, MoJeff hasn’t regressed as much as the Dallas situation would lead us to believe.

At least that’s what I’m telling myself as I pick up MoJeff in the BY fantasy league…
I am thinking more about the lack of time to gel with a team using a new system etc. Same with Evina.

Reaction Score
The Lynx have injuries, overseas players, Phee is preparing for childbirth, etc. They are trying to win despite a lot of roster difficulties. This is a great opportunity for Moriah and Evina. I have long felt that Reeve is the best coach in the W.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Stewie still in Health and Safety Protocols. Also Epiphany Prince. Brought in Rennia Davis on Hardship. Gabby needs to be better for Seattle

Carnac

Reaction Score

How many times have we seen a player go from being a seldom used bench player on one team to a productive often used player on another. Sometimes a change of scenery (and coaches) can make a world of difference, a breath of fresh air and a fresh start. Remember when Courtney Williams couldn’t see the floor in Phoenix, but after being traded to Connecticut, became a starter?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom