Recent Moves in the WNBA | The Boneyard

Recent Moves in the WNBA

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
Wow that's a surprise to me. Thanks for posting it over here. I never would have known otherwise!!

Bummed about Crystal. What does that mean for Moriah?

For the Lynx, who were the starters Reeve sat for lack of effort?

Blueballer

Transhumanist Consultant
Reaction Score
McCoughtry waived?! That was quick. Just a couple games.

Huskee11

The Sultan
Reaction Score
This is all very confusing.

Milic is a nice player, I was surprised to see her on the Lynx roster. She played with Tiffany Hayes and the Samuelson sisters in Spain, Perfumerias Avenida, who by the way just won the Spanish League championship today!

Puppy Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Reaction Score
Reaction Score
So how are they going to field a credible team? They now don't have a PG on the roster.. The Lynx are becoming a joke.
And Seattle has added a second throw away to their roster. A forward they didn't need, and now a 5-4 inch guard who has no chance to contribute in th WNBA.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
So how are they going to field a credible team? They now don't have a PG on the roster.. The Lynx are becoming a joke.
Will 2 years of tanking get them a shot at Paige? Need to give Napheesa Extended toddler leave. :rolleyes:

Reaction Score
Will 2 years of tanking get them a shot at Paige? Need to give Napheesa Extended toddler leave. :rolleyes:
First of all, Paige makes way too much $$$ to leave college early, however Boston is up for grabs this year.

Reaction Score
And Seattle has added a second throw away to their roster. A forward they didn't need, and now a 5-4 inch guard who has no chance to contribute in th WNBA.
Coaching Staff for Seattle is a mess. Quinn 1 year as Seattle Assistant, promoted to head coach this is her 2nd year as Head Coach. Pokey Chatman 6 years at Chcago Sky 3 winning seasons out of 6. 3 years at Indiana finished last in East 3 times.
Ebony Hoffman 1st year as a coach.
Stewie needs to get out of that mess.

Argonaut

No, not that Providence.
Reaction Score
Coaching Staff for Seattle is a mess. Quinn 1 year as Seattle Assistant, promoted to head coach this is her 2nd year as Head Coach. Pokey Chatman 6 years at Chcago Sky 3 winning seasons out of 6. 3 years at Indiana finished last in East 3 times.
Ebony Hoffman 1st year as a coach.
Stewie needs to get out of that mess.
Stewie will head to NY next season.

Reaction Score
Stewie will head to NY next season.
After watching that mess last night , not unless she can bring Loyd with her. There are too many I've got the ball and going to score players on that team.
That would give New York at least 2 players willing to pass the ball. Sabrina spends too much time dribbling the ball, that doesn't work in the WNBA.
Too many talented defensive players.

Reaction Score
I saw a tweet that said McCoughtry had been bought out. I thought maybe she was having trouble with her knee and had decided to retire but maybe not.

Weird goings on in Minnesota for sure.

Reaction Score
I saw a tweet that said McCoughtry had been bought out. I thought maybe she was having trouble with her knee and had decided to retire but maybe not.

Weird goings on in Minnesota for sure.
Lynx will try the best to make Fowels happy including release McMoughtry and Sims?

bballnut90

LV Adherent. Topic Crafter
Reaction Score
Lynx will try the best to make Fowels happy including release McMoughtry and Sims?

McCoughtry Link

Based on the article it sounds like Angel wasn't healthy so I'm not sure if she'd be a strong contributor any time soon. The decision to waive Dangerfield makes zero sense though since they're now without any PG on the roster and at worst she's an inexpensive viable backup. No idea how any of these roster moves make sense if Lynx are in win mode now.

Bald Husky

four score
Reaction Score

Are they out of their freekin minds? They are going to field a team that would play best with Fowels, a player that will be gone next year? Maybe they will crumble for three years now, to also get a crack at Azzi. LMAOOOOO

Dillon77

WBB Enthusiast; ND Alum, Fan
Reaction Score
Based on the article it sounds like Angel wasn't healthy so I'm not sure if she'd be a strong contributor any time soon. The decision to waive Dangerfield makes zero sense though since they're now without any PG on the roster and at worst she's an inexpensive viable backup. No idea how any of these roster moves make sense if Lynx are in win mode now.

I feel like there’s something BIG about to happen

Well, if there's something "big," what do the Lynx have to offer in return? Coller's out for most of the year. K-Mac is in Turkey.
They're not going to give up a draft choice at this point.

And it looks like a lot of things that Reeve helped would work out haven't. Even close.
Well, Evina looks like she'll be able to stick with Angel gone and K-Mac still in Turkey. But the big question mark is who the heck is going to be the lead guard with Syms gone. Will a call go to MoJeff or Lindsay Allen? If Reeve wants to win with Big Syl, you'd go with a vet at this point. Stay tuned.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom