Recent AJ workout vid | The Boneyard

Recent AJ workout vid

Reaction Score
Give me a little Shaun Marion.

AJ seems to be moving more fluidly, last year he seemed to be almost ready to tip over, like a young colt. Is it only me or does he look "football player buff".

Reaction Score
Actually quick view I like his catch and release as well as that quick dribble and step back better than stand still-shoot. Again just breezing through that video I like the way he looks when he has less time.

Better no matter but we will see. Looks good though stud athlete no doubt hope he makes enough to give him space and confidence to the rack!

Reaction Score
I can’t believe he’s still shooting from his chest/chin… how have they not raised that up to proper position smh I only expect him to be spot up shooter but form still needs more work… but overall I just hope he’s more aggressive attacking the hoop looking to get fouled etc

Reaction Score
Still brings it up from his waist. Hard to get a shot off against a good man defender you would think. Phenomenal athleticism though.

Reaction Score
Why?

Not being a smart ass, just genuinely curious why that would have changed. Seemed to be pretty sound science.

Short answer: Steph Curry

Longer answer: power production. Shooting at the apex of your shot means you end up above your defender for the release, but you also have no upward momentum propeling the ball, so you have to shoot more with your arms. That is why you see much longer range shooting than you used to in the league... they can shoot from farther with less effort.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
Short answer: Steph Curry

Longer answer: power production. Shooting at the apex of your shot means you end up above your defender for the release, but you also have no upward momentum propeling the ball, so you have to shoot more with your arms. That is why you see much longer range shooting than you used to in the league... they can shoot from farther with less effort.
Thank you.

I think I actually understand that.

You should be a teacher or something.

Reaction Score
I can’t believe he’s still shooting from his chest/chin… how have they not raised that up to proper position smh I only expect him to be spot up shooter but form still needs more work… but overall I just hope he’s more aggressive attacking the hoop looking to get fouled etc
Steph Curry is at least 4 inches shorter than Andre. How does he do it? This is a serious question. I’m not being flip.

Edit: Seeing the answer above!

tykurez

For Your Health
Reaction Score
Why?

Not being a smart ass, just genuinely curious why that would have changed. Seemed to be pretty sound science.

I kind of get what he’s saying - look at where guys like Steph start their shot … chest or high shoulders. Andre takes it a step further though and starts it at his waist.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
I kind of get what he’s saying - look at where guys like Steph start their shot … chest or high shoulders. Andre takes it a step further though and starts it at his waist.
Yep. He learned me.

Reaction Score
Reasonable Doubt era Jay Z is the best Jay Z.

This kid is a worker. If he puts it all together look out.

Imagine if he's had even a moderately decent coach as a kid who taught him to shoot. He'd be an NBA all-star already.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jamie Taco

Top Bottom