Really pulling for Houston to make a FF run | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Really pulling for Houston to make a FF run

JCSuperstar

Garbage Time All Star
Reaction Score
No. Im pulling for their destruction. No AAC team should ever win a national title ever again.
The whole problem with the AAC was that the fans didn’t care enough about any of the other teams to even properly hate them.

Stay bitter if you want, but UH just handled two regional ex-conference mates that I dislike a whole lot more than anyone in the American. They did it back to back and they’re a game away from the Final Four. It’s more fun to just get on board.

Reaction Score
An AAC team winning doesn’t really bother me none of those schools put us in the AAC. I hated being in the AAC and glad we’re in the big East but let’s try not to act like holier then thou Cuse fans who think they have a shield because their in the ACC.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
There just weren't any rivalries for us in the AAC (except maybe Cincinnati) and the huge geographical distances between the schools would have prevented them from ever developing. The travel expenses were insane. It was just a terrible move to go to the AAC from the start. Nothing against those schools. It was just an ill-conceived conference from the start.

Reaction Score
The whole problem with the AAC was that the fans didn’t care enough about any of the other teams to even properly hate them.

Stay bitter if you want, but UH just handled two regional ex-conference mates that I dislike a whole lot more than anyone in the American. They did it back to back and they’re a game away from the Final Four. It’s more fun to just get on board.
No bitterness here.

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
Nevermind Houston. Go Oregon St! If they reach the Ffour that would be one of the more unique runs ever witnessed (obviously 2011 UConn will forever be #1). But think, 3 in a row just to get in, won 3 in a row so far to get to the elite 8. They went from barely .500, at 14-12, to 20-12 now (not long ago they were a middling 11-11 (7-9 in the Pac 12). Pretty impressive. Take out Cuse or Houston! Never seen a 12 seed in the FFour, one win to history!

May have been pointed out already

Butt George Freakn Mason, 2006

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
Really pulling for Houston to make a FF run. Solidly coached team that plays every possession hard, well coached, class of the AAC. I think they have what it takes to shut down the hot hand if they run into it and they won't succumb to junk defenses because they are so disciplined. They finally broke through to the 2nd weekend and I think this is their year.

GO COUGARS.

I'm pulling for them, especially since I think I'll win two brackets contests if they win it

Go Cougars

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom