Re: Megan Walker's Twitter Page | Page 15 | The Boneyard

Re: Megan Walker's Twitter Page

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
If we used this philosophy UCONN should NOT have picked up the phone when Azura and Batouly called.
but of course, this is the reverse of the old adage. Here, two in the hand may well be worth more than one in the bush

View attachment 15912
Those two in the Bush appear to want to reject the one who has--2 in the hand... I like our Two!!

Reaction Score
I didn't have anyone in mind. The board itself is a UConn board. that's all I meant.
Hey friend---Comedy relief --is good --no matter how you may come by it. (I mean friend in the true sense, I feel I must explain as I write, once burned).

Reaction Score
Hey friend---Comedy relief --is good --no matter how you may come by it. (I mean friend in the true sense, I feel I must explain as I write, once burned).
Got it, finally. A little slow on the uptake, as usual.

Reaction Score
Are you an alumni? I am someone from the outside looking in. Maybe our difference of opinion is rooted there. I enjoy seeing UConn winning. But I also enjoy a good fight. It's the addition of Azure and Batouly that will keep UConn at the top. I believe Collier and the rest of the crew will be ready to win. Geno will put it together. A Walker addition would continue a blood bath. Some competition for UConn is good for UConn and actually might make them break a sweat. I enjoy seeing them sweat. It all depends on what you enjoy viewing.

I don't know about you or anyone else here---but I broke a sweat with the DePaul and ND games first halves. I had beads during the USC game--even the first half of Syracuse--they are not all cake walks.
I believe that a Winning UConn WBB team is GOOD for WBB--(I approve this announcement).

Reaction Score
Is it time to consider that a Texas or ND with Walker is good for UConn? The Huskies have met all challenges for several years now and maybe some stiffer competition is good for all across the league. I'm not saying UConn winning is a bad thing. I do believe there is too much garbage time in UConn games. They can obviously win without Walker. I do believe that better competition would be far more enjoyable to watch. Accept it and get ready for a higher level of excitement.

How about allowing Ms Williams to choose UConn and then the team only plays with four players if the lead goes above 20 points........................;)

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
RoboCop shole isn't helping your visit... seems that you know the limits but is just pushing and prodding to see how far you can go til you get deleted then run back to "SouthBend" and blame everything on everyone in Connecticut
latest

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
Who? Back to MW, who has posted onto her twitter sight a voting poll for ND, T and UConn. She's enjoying this too much as far as I'm concerned.
atleast she didnt do it... but I think that person is someone close to her. "retweeting" doesnt mean much. Have you seen all the stuff she retweets? #GreysAnatomy

Reaction Score
RoboCop shole isn't helping your visit... seems that you know the limits but is just pushing and prodding to see how far you can go til you get deleted then run back to "SouthBend" and blame everything on everyone in Connecticut
latest

Reaction Score
Pushing and prodding ? Are you serious? Do you really think me using the name Robo Cop when the persons pic looks similar is walking the line ? Just another example of a anti N.D. fan making negative comments toward me yet im the bad guy. Your pushing and prodding right now. Why is it ok for you but not me ? Hard to run back to South Bend when i live there. Since im such a problem i will do your monitor a favor and exit on my own. Im done walking on egg shells.

Reaction Score
Pushing and prodding ? Are you serious? Do you really think me using the name Robo Cop when the persons pic looks similar is walking the line ? Just another example of a anti N.D. fan making negative comments toward me yet im the bad guy. Your pushing and prodding right now. Why is it ok for you but not me ? Hard to run back to South Bend when i live there. Since im such a problem i will do your monitor a favor and exit on my own. Im done walking on egg shells.
Bye. Don't let the door...you know...

BTW being "anti N.D." is hardly like being bigoted or something. 95% of the US population is anti N.D. (having more to do with your undeserved football arrogance, and nothing to do with WBB, although I'm sure it's 99.9% on this board). Being anti-N.D is like baseball and apple pie and everything good in America

BigBird

Et In Hoc Signo Vinces
Reaction Score
Im sure someone else posted it. Not her.

That is correct. But it has recently (today) been deleted. Let's not be too quick to jump on this stuff. Most of it is meaningless chatter. When it's time for the world to know Walker's higher education plans and their locus, we'll know. Until then...

Reaction Score
Check out this insane hypothetical scenario. You are a top 5 recruit. You have been officially and unofficially visiting your top choices for at least a year. You are smart so you have been working on a list of pros and cons for each team over that time. You have had in home visits with all of your top choices. You make a decision a day or two after the last visit.

Crazy, huh?

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
Check out this insane hypothetical scenario. You are a top 5 recruit. You have been officially and unofficially visiting your top choices for at least a year. You are smart so you have been working on a list of pros and cons for each team over that time. You have had in home visits with all of your top choices. You make a decision a day or two after the last visit.
Crazy, huh?
Only if she ends up at UCONN would I consider it NOT cra cra.

Reaction Score
Who? Back to MW, who has posted onto her twitter sight a voting poll for ND, T and UConn. She's enjoying this too much as far as I'm concerned.

Clearly, I agree. It wouldn't surprise me to find out some day that Geno stopped calling the day of or day after that UT home visit. This kid is no Stewie.

Reaction Score

Wrong W.......WWWWWalker................. I'm sure her decision making process is not going to be effected by an online poll so why bother to publicize it...............seems a bit unusual to be stretching this process out for ego gratification and that shouldn't sit well with any of the three programs/fans involved

Reaction Score
We never land kids like this. I would bet everything i own that she isnt coming here. Like Geno said, the girls that wanna come here usually know it pretty quickly. She's too social media involved. I said it before.....it will be Texas. The way she is handling her recruitment fits Texas. Hard to explain what i mean by that, but it just does. Also im no expert, but body language in texas pic gave it away. It was the first pic where her body language wasnt holding back. I also think Tina Thompson was able to relate to her better than anyone at the other schools. Distance is holdng her back.

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
We never land kids like this. I would bet everything i own that she isnt coming here. Like Geno said, the girls that wanna come here usually know it pretty quickly. She's too social media involved. I said it before.....it will be Texas. The way she is handling her recruitment fits Texas. Hard to explain what i mean by that, but it just does. Also im no expert, but body language in texas pic gave it away. It was the first pic where her body language wasnt holding back. I also think Tina Thompson was able to relate to her better than anyone at the other schools. Distance is holding her back.

Distance from Richmond, VA to University of Texas =1470 Miles
Distance from Richmond, VA to Storrs, CT= 471 Miles
Distance from Richmond, VA to South Bend, IN = 710 Miles

So are you saying UCONN has a chance?

Reaction Score
HURRAY!!!! Exit stage left!.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog