OT: - Ray Liotta Dead At 67 | Page 2 | The Boneyard

OT: Ray Liotta Dead At 67

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
RIP Ray.

While he was great in Goodfellas and Field of Dreams, the one scene of his that is most indelible to me was:

Reaction Score
We just watched "The Many Saints of Newark" last night. The way the world is going I was not surprised to hear this news. Too young for sure. RIP Ray.

Reaction Score
Awful news. Died in his sleep in the DR.

I hope he got the stuff Karen flushed down the toilet.

Incredibly sad and shocking news. What a great actor, one of my all time favorites and I'm sure he was an excellent person in real life too.

He played many memorable roles throughout his career, in my opinion his best ones were Goodfellas and Cop Land.

Reaction Score
Ray Liotta was also at his best in a film many people might not remember because it was a small budget indepepent film that came out back in 2002, about 20 years ago, and was directed by Joe Carnahan:

The movie is called "Narc" where Ray Liotta plays a hardcore detective named Henry Oak. He was intense in that role and the film actually had a well told plot with lots of good twists and turns and character driven moments. Its well worth a watch.

Reaction Score
Ray Liotta was also at his best in a film many people might not remember because it was a small budget indepepent film that came out back in 2002, about 20 years ago, and was directed by Joe Carnahan:

The movie is called "Narc" where Ray Liotta plays a hardcore detective named Henry Oak. He was intense in that role and the film actually had a well told plot with lots of good twists and turns and character driven moments. Its well worth a watch.

It's on cable all the time. Worth a watch. I randomly watched Cop Land a week or so ago too.

Reaction Score
Actually the movie was from the book, Wiseguys and that was supposed to be the name of the movie but as I recall a tv show had that name so they couldn't use it. The name, Goodfellas was made up
The book was great! So was the movie! RIP Ray.

Reaction Score
Put on Identity tonight and he happened to be in there. Still not sure if it was a good or bad movie, but it was definitely enjoyable

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom

Top Bottom