Ray Allen | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Ray Allen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
The adult literacy hotline # is 1-800-321-9511. I did you the favor and looked it up for you. Learn to comprehend or learn something about responsible pet ownership. There was speculation of animal abuse in this case also. In theory Flora aided by her mindless son were committing a criminal wrong in the form of a public nuisance. I'll stop there. Respond back after you call the literacy hotline.

The National Down Syndrome helpline # is 1-800-221-4602. Respond back after you obviously get the help you need.

Reaction Score
In reality, you sound pretty lame. When is the ignore button getting here?
:D I'm surprised the UConn pumpers here with 133 fabricated likes haven't banned me yet. Did you shine Ray's shoes today? LOL

Reaction Score
The National Down Syndrome helpline # is 1-800-221-4602. Respond back after you obviously get the help you need.
You should use more diligence targeting pseudo insults towards boneyarders. Down Syndrome people are some of the most loveable people around. I don't think your intent was to call me loveable was it? If so thanks for the compliment loser. :D

Reaction Score
You should use more diligence targeting pseudo insults towards boneyarders. Down Syndrome people are some of the most loveable people around. I don't think your intent was to call me loveable was it? If so thanks for the compliment loser. :D

He loves you Bluedoghouse, he's just saying that you're mentally challenged.

Reaction Score
The truth of the matter is you spend to much time idolizing self absorbed millionaire athletes. Ray Allen is no different. Sure he had a good UConn career as well as a great NBA career but he has imbecilic character traits. He is just another decent guy with a big ego and nominal brain power. Acquaintances on Balfour Drive at the time were sick of his mother Flora's untrained dogs being left outside all night to bark incessantly. So what does Ray do? He gives Johnnie C a call to defend his ignorant mother who apparently does not understand what constitutes a nuisance. I wouldn't expect Ray to either and he didn't. Why would you hire a company to determine how much noise dogs make that are outside at 2 in the morning barking vociferously? The dogs clearly amounted to an unlawful interference with the quiet use and enjoyment of the neighbors property and the judge ordered the dogs inside at night. Unless you have had a neighbor like this you really don't understand how ignorant and self absorbed these people are.

Emeka Okafor is the man. He represents true class and intelligence. EOM

The bar for professional athletes is pretty low. As long as they are "decent" -- i.e., not committing crimes and acting like a savage, people act as if these people are the second coming. Agreed on Okafor -- 3.9 GPA, 3 yr graduate -- which points to his intelligence. Class, I don't really know, since I don't know him personally.

Reaction Score
The bar for professional athletes is pretty low. As long as they are "decent" -- i.e., not committing crimes and acting like a savage, people act as if these people are the second coming. Agreed on Okafor -- 3.9 GPA, 3 yr graduate -- which points to his intelligence. Class, I don't really know, since I don't know him personally.
True over 1300 on the SAT's and 3.95 GPA ect ect ect.... I met Ilana through BDA. Love the person EO.

JMHO thats all...

Good Karma

Reaction Score
Blue dog has trouble if he's trying to make Ray a villain. Who's next Mother Teresa?

Reaction Score
The truth of the matter is you spend to much time idolizing self absorbed millionaire athletes. Ray Allen is no different. Sure he had a good UConn career as well as a great NBA career but he has imbecilic character traits. He is just another decent guy with a big ego and nominal brain power. Acquaintances on Balfour Drive at the time were sick of his mother Flora's untrained dogs being left outside all night to bark incessantly. So what does Ray do? He gives Johnnie C a call to defend his ignorant mother who apparently does not understand what constitutes a nuisance. I wouldn't expect Ray to either and he didn't. Why would you hire a company to determine how much noise dogs make that are outside at 2 in the morning barking vociferously? The dogs clearly amounted to an unlawful interference with the quiet use and enjoyment of the neighbors property and the judge ordered the dogs inside at night. Unless you have had a neighbor like this you really don't understand how ignorant and self absorbed these people are.

Emeka Okafor is the man. He represents true class and intelligence. EOM

And I'm sure you have all the facts here right BDog? I mean I must say I find it hard to believe Johnny C is coming here just to support Ray's mom because she wants to continue to allow her dogs to be a nuisance in the neighborhood?

Sorry Ray walked by you when you were a child looking for his autograph!! Ray is defintely one of the very good, classy guys and anyone who doesn't see it......:rolleyes:

Reaction Score
And I'm sure you have all the facts here right BDog? I mean I must say I find it hard to believe Johnny C is coming here just to support Ray's mom because she wants to continue to allow her dogs to be a nuisance in the neighborhood?

Sorry Ray walked by you when you were a child looking for his autograph!! Ray is defintely one of the very good, classy guys and anyone who doesn't see it......:rolleyes:
I respectfully disagree with your opinion. My point simply is that in my opinion Ray has deliberate scoundrel tendencies. He doesn't belong on a pedestal per se. In my world respect is earned in other ways then playing professional basketball or playing for UConn. RA was a good UConn player and an exceptional NBA baller. He is respected by those incapable of looking below the surface into reality because they don't have the means or capability of doing so. My parents never put me in situations where I would be disappointed for not getting an autograph.

As for Johnnie he was a great lawyer no doubt. His clients included O.J. Simpson, Snoop Dogg, Michael Jackson, Tupac, Marion Jones, Todd Bridges and the Flora/Ray Allen tandem just to name a few. I would have a tendency to defer to the judges decision in the Flora/Ray Allen matter not why Johnnie showed up.

Don't get me wrong either I love Tupac. He was 1 of the most talented and intelligent artists to walk the face of the earth. GLTU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vfhVbEaMQEg&feature=results_main&playnext=1&list=PL36E25CEE680B5023 RIP

Reaction Score
I respectfully disagree with your opinion. My point simply is that in my opinion Ray has deliberate scoundrel tendencies.

So Ray Allen has deliberate scoundrel tendencies because when people complained about his mom's dogs, he tried to make his Mom happy by letting her keep her dogs in a manner she chose?

Reaction Score
When I looked in my stocking this morning all I found was a lump of coal. I thought, who could have done this? Who could have such scoundrel tendencies? And immediately I knew. It was Ray Allen.

Reaction Score
When Ray had his second NBA contract signed without an agent - he hired Johnnie Cochran to look over all the paperwork rather than let an agent keep 5 percent. So they had a pre-existing relationship.

Regardless of how much truth is in either side of the story, it involves his mother's dog. Fishy started a thread for stupid humorous grievances after the Fairfield game - this thread trumps everything we came up with in that thread.

boba

Somewhere around Barstow
Reaction Score
True over 1300 on the SAT's and 3.95 GPA ect ect ect.... I met Ilana through BDA. Love the person EO.

JMHO thats all...

Good Karma
All that brainpower and yet you do not know et cetera is abbreviated etc., requires a period after the last character, and that only ignorant blowhards use multiple instances of it in a series. Hmmmmmm... Are you sure that humble opinion isn't just an ignorant opinion?

Reaction Score
Bluedoghouse and ThuGoost are definitely one and the same. Their posting tendancies are glaringly similar.

Reaction Score
Bluedoghouse and ThuGoost are definitely one and the same. Their posting tendancies are glaringly similar.

All we have to do to find out is bring up Jerome Dyson and how that 2009 team would have had a better shot to win the title with him healthy.

And now we wait...

Reaction Score
nah thugoost was actually a smart dude. controversial, but still smart. half the time i can't understand what bluedogs' posts are even about.

Reaction Score
nah thugoost was actually a smart dude. controversial, but still smart. half the time i can't understand what bluedogs' posts are even about.

But he told me that I needed to call the Adult Literacy hotline. Yet his posts are lik ths rothflol, I got 1300 Sat CPa lol.

Reaction Score
FrankIvy-->ThuGoost-->Prezidint, Bluedoghouse is a different poster alltogether and I'm not even sure if he's a UConn fan, it seems like he's just here to d*ckride Ryan Boatright.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom