Ray Allen went golfing with Obama | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Ray Allen went golfing with Obama

Status
Not open for further replies.

RayIsTheGOAT

Sticks, to the rafters
Reaction Score
* looks nasty... I wonder if something is wrong with them!

as kids we always wanted big calves, thought it would make us jumper higher lol
It's called being in incredible physical shape.

Reaction Score
Really... so everyone in incredible physical shape has them?
yes everybody who has calves like ray allen are usually in great physical shape , are you being serious right now? you think his calves look nasty? lmao what

RayIsTheGOAT

Sticks, to the rafters
Reaction Score
Really... so everyone in incredible physical shape has them?
When did I say that? lol
I think it's safe to assume that Ray Allen is in incredible shape- he's played almost two decades in the NBA, and hasn't ruled out a comeback even as he's crossed over into his 40s.
So what's more likely, that his calves "have something wrong with them"? Or that it's a result of many, many years of exercise and hard work?
If your calves have something wrong with them, I don't think you become the greatest 3pt shooter in NBA history.

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
storrsroars said:
I feel bad for anyone paying for a well-earned vacation on MV this week with a tee time on this course. Sucks when the CIC decides to play and essentially takes over the course. Got caught on Cape Arundel in K-Port once while GHWB and Scowcroft wanted to play. Kind of held hostage for a while. Although the Secret Service guys kept us entertained.

If I didn't already have three golf bags, I'd consider that UConn beauty.

Playing that course in October. Homey don't pay in season rates.

Reaction Score
My girlfriend and I paddle boarded in the ocean along that course the day he golfed with Larry David. My brother works on the island at the hospital and told me he heard Ray Ray would be there later this week. I guess his sources were correct. So cool he got to golf with President Obama.

Reaction Score
Calves are genetic and he was born with bowling balls for calves. It's one of those muscles that's pretty difficult to build up.

cohenzone

Old Member
Reaction Score
Calves are genetic and he was born with bowling balls for calves. It's one of those muscles that's pretty difficult to build up.
Think what he could have done if not saddled with those calves.

Eskapeesto

The specter of ExtraPesto is haunting the Cesspool
Reaction Score
I was in NYC while he was there like a month ago. They blocked off the roads south W57th leaving me an clear shot to the West Side Drive at like 5:30 p.m. Thank you Mr. President.

I found this pretty entertaining. Maron talks about how the Secret Service prepped his house/neighborhood for the podcast interview.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
No respect goober. Your a weird guy. Nobody would want to play golf with you anyway. Go to the cesspool with yourself.

Depends how you're looking at it. I like the man as a person but if I have a choice on who I'd play with based on what they've accomplished, the rabid badger has a good shot!;)

David 76

Forty years a fan
Reaction Score
Anyone who doesn't think it would be a great honor for any American to play golf with any president, is more of a partisan than an American.

If you think Ray Allen shouldn't be incredibly excited about playing golf with the first Black President of the United States, you are either stupid or you can't control your hate.

Reaction Score
I'd like to golf with Ray, but I think I'd be happier sharing a cart with an alligator and rabid badger than with O.

When I read something like this OR hear this in common conversation, I feel sorry for you. There is nothing about Obama that is offensive on a personal level. You can disagree strongly about politics; but, that MAN has been totally incorruptible and raised two wonderful respectful daughters in his years in the WH and seems to have a loving exemplary way of dealing with people he cares about. If you have a racial animus, may I suggest that basketball may not be something you should watch.

Reaction Score
Anyone who doesn't think it would be a great honor for any American to play golf with any president, is more of a partisan than an American.

If you think Ray Allen shouldn't be incredibly excited about playing golf with the first Black President of the United States, you are either stupid or you can't control your hate.

I agree I was having fun, he's still the Prez and a nice enough guy for sure. He should feel luck to play with him and visa versi.

Reaction Score

I had great calves until I got older and became a calf :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom