Ray Allen went golfing with Obama | The Boneyard

Ray Allen went golfing with Obama

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
... And I like his golf bag.

sen4S3a.jpg

Article and some gushing about Ray Ray's calves.

Reaction Score
ray has an even sicker close up on his bag somewhere on his instagram. patches from all his nba teams uconn and his logo.

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
I feel bad for anyone paying for a well-earned vacation on MV this week with a tee time on this course. Sucks when the CIC decides to play and essentially takes over the course. Got caught on Cape Arundel in K-Port once while GHWB and Scowcroft wanted to play. Kind of held hostage for a while. Although the Secret Service guys kept us entertained.

If I didn't already have three golf bags, I'd consider that UConn beauty.

Reaction Score
I feel bad for anyone paying for a well-earned vacation on MV this week with a tee time on this course. Sucks when the CIC decides to play and essentially takes over the course. Got caught on Cape Arundel in K-Port once while GHWB and Scowcroft wanted to play. Kind of held hostage for a while. Although the Secret Service guys kept us entertained.

If I didn't already have three golf bags, I'd consider that UConn beauty.

Considering he goes to MV the same weekend every year, I imagine that people are well aware.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Considering he goes to MV the same weekend every year, I imagine that people are well aware.
I was in NYC while he was there like a month ago. They blocked off the roads south W57th leaving me an clear shot to the West Side Drive at like 5:30 p.m. Thank you Mr. President.

Reaction Score
He should have been playing with Bill Clinton. Nobody shoots and dribbles like Bubba.

Reaction Score
Wonder if Ray eats his spinach?

Put an anchor tattoo on those calves, they'd be like Popeye's forearms.

Reaction Score
Ray's calves have ways been ridiculous, he's a thin guy everywhere and then boom his calves look they are going to bust through his skin.

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
Ray's calves have ways been ridiculous, he's a thin guy everywhere and then boom his calves look they are going to bust through his skin.
* looks nasty... I wonder if something is wrong with them!

as kids we always wanted big calves, thought it would make us jumper higher lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak