Raphael Chillious interim coach | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Raphael Chillious interim coach

Reaction Score
I would have to assume UConn thinks Chill is completely clean of anything from NCAA or FBI for UConn to put him in interim HC position. Tough to fire KO for cause, with the "cause" being he broke rules and put in an interim HC who also is under investigation.
Calhoun kept one guy from the Perno staff.
The kids loved him and he had a lot of enthusiasm.
Guess who he was?

Dove

Part of the 2%, but 100% wood.
Reaction Score
WNTH weather clown.

He just said “spectacular bombogenesis.”

And he wears a pocket square.
Fred Campagna is the shizz. Then the horrible decision makers at Channel 8 import Furey as Co-Chief Meteorologist? Furey has me now watching Hanrahan and the chick with the hair helmet.

polycom

I heard a beep, who just joined?
Reaction Score
People who watch weather on tv or listen to it on the radio...dinosaurs. Weather underground or weather.gov

Reaction Score
Best part of the Blaze strategy was the plan to get Ollie -canned - way to go fellas, mission accomplished.

C

Chief00

Until the tourney is over. You have stated AD Dave does not fire without someone in the wings... Don’t go off reservation, Chief. Chill is just there through Easter to open the mail. He’s gone in a few weeks when “Hurls” gets here. Right?
Of course, it’s the head coach’s decision. The AD might make a suggestion. I always thought it was a mistake fir Hathaway to lock up Randy’s assistant coach’s contractually before the Coach P hire. I think that made Coach P isolate himself too much with his twin Coach D.

C

Chief00

People who watch weather on tv or listen to it on the radio...dinosaurs. Weather underground or weather.gov
I like the Weather Underground but sometimes healthy to use a medium other than internet. Good God, look at us here sometimes - good to take a break sometimes as impossible as it might be.

C

Chief00

Furey on now. Looks like he just ran in from the bar and splashed water on his face. I believe every sentence he said was directly contradicted by the one that followed. At one point he said the entire state is going to be “obliterated.”

I like the guy - folksy, old school and passionate.

C

Chief00

Best part of the Blaze strategy was the plan to get Ollie -canned - way to go fellas, mission accomplished.

Quite frankly, we were doing our best to put KO in position to be successful. Since it’s a recruiting strategy that started in June - it needed more time to see if KO could capitalize on the recruiting succeesses.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
I like the guy - folksy, old school and passionate.
Seems like a good guy who would be fun to run into at a party or a bar, but he's terrible at his job imo.

Edward Sargent

Sargelak
Reaction Score
Hurley, Moore, Chillious. I think they'd be able to recruit.
I haven't seen much about the recruiting aspect of Danny Hurley but after living in Central Jersey for 25 years and never even getting a sniff of NJ recruits (hence the perception that Hurley Sr. and JC didn't get along) I would be excited to see this group recruit.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Don't know these CT weather people. Shiri Spear with a side dish of Wren Clair is my speed. And the web based weather is a whole lot less attractive, and often provides a less complete picture.

Reaction Score
My window is pretty accurate in general. Dunno about the road temp tho.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom