Raphael "Blaze" Chillious | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Raphael "Blaze" Chillious

Reaction Score

>>Christian Dawkins, Marty Blazer and an undercover FBI agent took a business trip together to Las Vegas. In an effort to appear like a budding, big-money sports agency that could make it rain across college basketball, they rented a hotel suite at the Cosmopolitan.

This was no regular room, either. It had a view of the Strip and blue accent lighting and its own bar just off the living room.

It was big enough to entertain a parade of college basketball assistant coaches in town for a recruiting tournament. The coaches were there to pledge their willingness to sell their players out to Dawkins agency in exchange for the agency providing them the cash that they could use to buy the next round of high school recruits.<<

Reaction Score
Blazer testified that Dawkins didn't pay, or set up payments, to those coaches because they "just didn't have any good players at that time." The video recordings and testimony from Blazer included discussions about Dawkins providing resources in exchange for access with those coaches.
"If something needs to be done, we can be of assistance," Dawkins said to Chillious. "... You have the resources and ammunition if you need it."

joober jones

Finally Non-Fat Guy
Reaction Score
Anyone remember the old Beaky Buzzard cartoons? That's all I can think of when I see Chillious.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
It's a dumb take to attack the reporter and not the idiot assistant coach we had. But fanboys gonna fanboy
So I have to ask, do you realize that you are not saying anything even vaguely sensible. I mean it is just an act isn't it?

Reaction Score
So I have to ask, do you realize that you are not saying anything even vaguely sensible. I mean it is just an act isn't it?
I mean, yeah I'm exaggerating. But it's beyond predictable of who would show up and defend KO and his staff in this thread. Those trolls don't deserve a serious response

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score

I'm guilty, Ern.

C

Chief00

I mean, yeah I'm exaggerating. But it's beyond predictable of who would show up and defend KO and his staff in this thread. Those trolls don't deserve a serious response

So you think it’s ok to ruin someone’s character or fire someone based on a pyramid of hypotheticals? It really is a lot of nonsense. Someday if you are in that situation, you would feel different.

C

Chief00

Do you think it's OK to postulate on recruiting using a pyramid of hypotheticals?
LOL - Criminality requires a higher standard of proof, because you can lose your freedom and go to jail. Discussing possible recruiting outcomes is just the fun of being a fan. True, some have better information than others.

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
Do you think it's OK to postulate on recruiting using a pyramid of hypotheticals?
LOL - Criminality requires a higher standard of proof, because you can lose your freedom and go to jail. Discussing possible recruiting outcomes is just the fun of being a fan. True, some have better information than others.

Are you referring to someone else's statement?

junglehusky

Molotov Cocktail of Ugliness
Reaction Score
So you think it’s ok to ruin someone’s character or fire someone based on a pyramid of hypotheticals? It really is a lot of nonsense. Someday if you are in that situation, you would feel different.
LOL if I'm in that situation I'm like "Nah I'm good."

Reaction Score
Blaze, Chill, Chief; Rock bottom.
Hurley, Moore, Douche00 on ignore: Love our new direction.

CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
Reaction Score
I don't remember anyone saying he was a terrible coach.
All I remember was a boneyard orgy when we hired Chillious. Correct me if I'm wrong.
I might have been the only one to say his coaching was subpar and unproven, was not over-enthused about the hire. KO had the BY sipping the Jim Jones Kool-Aid.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom