Randy is winning w/the former players | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Randy is winning w/the former players

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Reaction Score
Definitely an excitement on Twitter among many x-players. Nebrich who did not stay is the exception.
also excitement among fan base on Twitter. For me I am still skeptical he has the fire needed, but he certainly brings back all of my best football memories. And he was absolutely outstanding at the time of the Jasper Howard tragedy. I can more than live with talking about HCRE

Reaction Score
Nebrich's response is the outlier I'll take The responses from Dan O, Lutrus and Reggie over his all day everybday.

I'm certain there are many more just keeping it to themselves. Which is smart. I personally know of 2.

Alum86

Did they burn down the ROTC Hangar?
Reaction Score
Scott Lutrus with Jon Wholley and 2 others.
1 hr ·
Haven't been this excited about UConn football since running out of the tunnel in the Fiesta Bowl. Beyond excited to have Coach Edsall back in Storrs to restore the football program. Plenty of work to be done, but he's the right man for the job. Would love to see some of the old band get back together. Let's go huskies!
Didn't Dan O's dad say his son would run through fire for RE? Or something to that effect.

Reaction Score
Didn't Dan O's dad say his son would run through fire for RE? Or something to that effect.
If someone could bring that back up, every future recruit should be required to do the same before signing their LOI... I kid of course. And ultimately, I'm sure Mr. Orlovsky was exaggerating. But the Best QB in programs history holds a ton of high praise for Edsall.

Reaction Score
If someone could bring that back up, every future recruit should be required to do the same before signing their LOI... I kid of course. And ultimately, I'm sure Mr. Orlovsky was exaggerating. But the Best QB in programs history holds a ton of high praise for Edsall.
Yep DanO is a staunch supporter of Randy
Dan told me on Monday Edsall was going back
I wouldn't be surprised if Dan was in on the "search" for Edsall since they are pretty tight and have remained do as far as i know

DAC17

Once upon a time, would never miss a game
Reaction Score
Maybe DO will come back as QB coach. Haha.

Reaction Score
Kevin Murphy ‏@kMuRpHy54 · 5h5 hours ago
Bright future ahead of us. Couldn't be more excited to get back to school and back to work.

Kevin Murphy ‏@kMuRpHy54 · 4h4 hours ago
@markzdunek the success coach Edsall has had with putting players in the NFL is evident. I can't wait to get to work with him.

Kevin Murphy ‏@kMuRpHy54 · 4h4 hours ago
@markzdunek I had a great experience with coach Diaco and the rest of the staff. I learned a lot from them and wish them the best of luck!

junglehusky

Molotov Cocktail of Ugliness
Reaction Score
Major disclaimer - this could be Diaco/Edsall related, could be something completely unrelated ...

(In case he deletes it, he's saying "Sometimes I just don't understand
1f612.png
1f612.png
")

Reaction Score
Cheap shot. Kid came here despite other staffs telling him Edsall would bail on the program come January. The other staffs didn't lie to him. Randy did.
I call BS on this. How would anyone know Edsall was leaving 6 months earlier? And who would have ever picked Uconn to go to a BCS bowl at the same time??

Reaction Score
I call BS on this. How would anyone know Edsall was leaving 6 months earlier? And who would have ever picked Uconn to go to a BCS bowl at the same time??
Really? You don't remember the email the kid put out that the BC staff sent to him after he committed to uconn?

I do, and they were spot on with what they told the kid.

Reaction Score
Major disclaimer - this could be Diaco/Edsall related, could be something completely unrelated ...

(In case he deletes it, he's saying "Sometimes I just don't understand
1f612.png
1f612.png
")

It's pretty simple actually. When the team that Coach Fish Cakes is in charge of does not score a TD in 51 consecutive possessions it's time for a change. When thenRent looks like a morgue and we get blown out by the mighty Tulane Green Wave. At home. On senior day. It's time for a change. Hope this is helpful.

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
Maybe DO will come back as QB coach. Haha.

He may still have some NFL years in him...let him continue on that path if that's what makes him happy. He knows there will be a spot for him here whenever he's ready.

Reaction Score
Really? You don't remember the email the kid put out that the BC staff sent to him after he committed to uconn?

I do, and they were spot on with what they told the kid.
So BC knew that uconn was going to the Fiesta Bowl and Edsall was going to leave right after? And BC knew this while recruiting him 6-12 months earlier ?? Really? And no I do not remember email.

Reaction Score
So BC knew that uconn was going to the Fiesta Bowl and Edsall was going to leave right after? And BC knew this while recruiting him 6-12 months earlier ?? Really? And no I do not remember email.
Well it did happen.

The quote after he committed was, "what are you gonna do when that entire staff is gone come January?"
This is all I could find

The BC-UConn spat over negative recruiting

Then there is this. Yeah I don't blame this kid one bit.

U-Conn. recruit Michael Nebrich honors commitment to Huskies despite exit of coach Randy Edsall

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom