Randy is winning w/the former players | The Boneyard

Randy is winning w/the former players

Status
Not open for further replies.

sdhusky

1972,73 & 98 Boneyard Poster of the Year
Reaction Score
"I'm pretty ecstatic, not only for the football program in itself but for the kids that are there now and the kids who will be signing and the future players – not only on the football side of things, but for the values and lessons that I've learned through Coach Edsall that are instilled in me today and helped me throughout my life.

"Some of the things we had to go through in my time there were out of the ordinary – losing a best friend – and him really keeping the team together throughout that time. Aside from our success, he had so much of an impact on my life.

Reaction Score
Scott Lutrus with Jon Wholley and 2 others.
1 hr ·
Haven't been this excited about UConn football since running out of the tunnel in the Fiesta Bowl. Beyond excited to have Coach Edsall back in Storrs to restore the football program. Plenty of work to be done, but he's the right man for the job. Would love to see some of the old band get back together. Let's go huskies!

Reaction Score
Look on social media and MOST of the former players are very happy. Even the players who were there when Edsall left them high and dry. So if they can get over what he did us as fans should be able to. Lets bring back the glory years. He proved he could win in a much better conference the Big East. He can do it in this dumpster fire. #bleedblue

Reaction Score
Scott Lutrus with Jon Wholley and 2 others.
1 hr ·
Haven't been this excited about UConn football since running out of the tunnel in the Fiesta Bowl. Beyond excited to have Coach Edsall back in Storrs to restore the football program. Plenty of work to be done, but he's the right man for the job. Would love to see some of the old band get back together. Let's go huskies!

Reaction Score
Think our PR team had anything to do with this?? AKA getting a bunch of alum to write glowing reviews of how they felt?

Reaction Score

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads