2021 Recruiting: - Rahsool Diggins committing Sunday | Page 6 | The Boneyard

2021 Recruiting: Rahsool Diggins committing Sunday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
On his Instagram live his friend said “nah you going to UNC” and then his friend said” they wanna know where u going“ and then Rahsool said. “You just told em”. Don’t know what to make of this but I’m a little worried TBH.

Reaction Score
What he lacks in athleticism he makes up for in IQ. A player smarter than Einstein in his prime. He’s not going to make mistakes, and he’s going to make Big East teams wonder just when he dropped all 15 of those dimes. He doesn’t play flashy, nor are his handles top notch. But he makes the right pass, and makes it often.

RipCity

Absolute Savage
Reaction Score
Certified*

and these guys have been trying way too hard lately

Edward Sargent

Sargelak
Reaction Score
Can you trust in one who invites Corey Evans to bang his wife? I would say his balls are blue right about now.

Reactions: pj

UconnU

Demolish the XL center.
Reaction Score
860 productions > ESPN

I actually completely disagree on his handles though. Kid has great handles from what I’ve seen. He breaks press easily, doesn’t turn the ball over.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
can-you-dig-iiiiiiitt.jpg

bill6319

Storrs, CT
Reaction Score
860 productions > ESPN

I actually completely disagree on his handles though. Kid has great handles from what I’ve seen. He breaks press easily, doesn’t turn the ball over.
I thought the same thing, I’ll give my writer a good slap and tell him to pick his stuff up. But appreciate the support, really hope we land this kid

Reaction Score
I know this narrative is all over the BY, not just you, but I don't get it.

Why couldn't Diggins have made it known to Villanova weeks ago that he was leaning in another direction, hence the lack of interest?

I find it hard to believe anyone would turn down a top 50 pg in their back yard unless they had no room at the inn. For a top 150 pg? Please.
Agree with you..Looks to me like Diggins chose Good Guys over Nova..Not Nova choosing Brizzi over Diggins.. Can't imagine Brizzi was Plan A for them.. Another well-executed recruiting job by DH/staff..Will need to introduce Diggins to our strength coach once on campus..

Reaction Score
interesting way to put it... if local is CT that must mean Etienne maybe Santos. if local includes MA/NY/NJ that probably means Samson or Blakes, or a Roddy Gayle reclass.

among the 2022 guys we've already been linked with can anyone else reclass besides Gayle and Avery Brown? Brown is a PG so prob safe to rule him out
Didn't know if he was referring to the tall kid from Bristol. who may just be getting tired of the recruiting circus and already knows where he wants to go anyway.. So..Clarification on "local" was helpful..Back to Diggins announcement

Last edited:
Reaction Score
No doubt that’s possible. But could also be the kids decision here. No matter we know Nova will be fine at the guard position whether they get #1 choice or 2/3 choice. They’ve already done well at 2G and swing anyway.
I don’t think you have to worry about jay Wright. He knows talent and has even won a couple of championships. Nova will be ok

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ahserve34

Top Bottom