Rafael Devers | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Rafael Devers

Reaction Score
-1.0 Def WAR this year, that is some awful improvement. An OPS+ of 98 this year and 95 for his career. Wow, the Sox just traded for a below average offensive player too, congrats.
Can we get such great analysis before every game please? Maybe remind us that every club has a Mookie Betts on it as well?

Last edited:

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
Can we get such great analysis before every game please? Maybe remind us that every club has a Mookie Betts on it as well?

He could've saved the bandwidth and just typed "He's on the Red Sox, so I think he sucks."

Reaction Score

I wasn't the idiot who said that about Betts. And wow, one game, it means the 8 years before it never happened right? Did I make those numbers I posted up? And he was on the Yankees for years Stairmaster and wasn't good then.

Last edited:

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
I wasn't the idiot who said that about Betts. And wow, one game, it means the 8 years before it never happened right? Did I make those numbers I posted up? And he was on the Yankees for years Stairmaster and wasn't good then.

I'm not exactly posting on your side of the ledger, but I HATE the one game 'see I told you so posts'. Never fails.

On the game itself. Bogaerts needs to go on the DL stat. Just to heal up and have a mental break. Kid had 2 of the biggest base running gaffs of the season, and he's usually a heady player.

Reaction Score
Well you set yourself up to be sent to the bathroom every time he has a good game. Is he an upgrade over Marrero or Lin.... Ughhhh yeah but you came here with the strawman that we think he's gonna be the savior.

Reaction Score
bogaerts is an incredibly dumb player and not any good. Zero power, awful defensively

Would like to see him sit when Pede returns and move Nunez to SS

I'm not exactly posting on your side of the ledger, but I HATE the one game 'see I told you so posts'. Never fails.

On the game itself. Bogaerts needs to go on the DL stat. Just to heal up and have a mental break. Kid had 2 of the biggest base running gaffs of the season, and he's usually a heady player.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
bogaerts is an incredibly dumb player and not any good. Zero power, awful defensively

Would like to see him sit when Pede returns and move Nunez to SS

you are king of the hot takes

Reaction Score
Geez, saying Bogaets doesn't suck is a hot take
Did you know there is room between being great and sucking, I know your just an Internet personality and not a real person but even you should know that.

Reaction Score
Well you set yourself up to be sent to the bathroom every time he has a good game. Is he an upgrade over Marrero or Lin.... Ughhhh yeah but you came here with the strawman that we think he's gonna be the savior.

Never said that and I was responding to this:

Also, I remember Nunez always killing us when he was on NY. Big time slasher, I remember him peppering the wall a few times when he came here...and very good speed....

Reaction Score
Wow Nunez is really horrible. Adds nothing clearly. Bring back Pablo

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
These Yankee fans are getting feisty. And about as annoying as gypsy moth caterpillars. Makes sense since we haven't seen either for about a decade.

Reaction Score
These Yankee fans are getting feisty. And about as annoying as gypsy moth caterpillars. Makes sense since we haven't seen either for about a decade.

WTF are you talking about? What a you can be, we're fine worry about yourself. You guys were moths for how many years now you can't STF* - try it. I know a couple recent years we couldn't find you to speak when the Sox were winning 70 plus games, it was fun. You guys are like Syracuse don't know how to win funny thing is you think you do. What is also funny is there is hardly a bad post about the Sox from a Yankee fan here on this thread you're just farting in the wind, fairly normal I guess.

Stainmaster

Reaction Score
WTF are you talking about? What a you can be, we're fine worry about yourself. You guys were *** moths for how many years now you can't STF* - try it. I know a couple recent years we couldn't find you to speak when the Sox were winning 70 plus games, it was fun. You guys are like Syracuse don't know how to win funny thing is you think you do. What is also funny is there is hardly a bad post about the Sox from a Yankee fan here on this thread you're just farting in the wind, fairly normal I guess.

Once again, if anyone wants to understand Yankees fans' hate of Ortiz, this post is exactly why...

Reaction Score
Once again, if anyone wants to understand Yankees fans' hate of Ortiz, this post is exactly why...

If that's what you got out of that post Stair or Stain you're not as smart as I first thought. And it also makes you a typical Sox fan who hates the Yankees. Go figure

Stainmaster

Reaction Score
If that's what you got out of that post Stair or Stain you're not as smart as I first thought. And it also makes you a typical Sox fan who hates the Yankees. Go figure

Typical? I was raised by two Yankee fans. I hate and respect the team at the same time. Loved Mo and Bernie Williams. I think Judge and Frazier are dynamite. I read up on your farm system regularly so I can talk shop about it with my dad.

Pretty clear to me the Yankee fans here don't know how to hate and respect at the same time, what with the "you don't know how to win" and "fair-weather fans." The pink hats you complain about were probably just as prevalent in Westchester and NJ in the late 1990s, there's no high ground there. The reason the Yankees are so popular in random areas of the country is because you're the most attractive franchise for bandwagon jumpers. And just because we weren't posting up a storm on this site in 2010-12 or 2014-15 doesn't mean we don't stick by our team when the going gets tough.

Reaction Score
Typical? I was raised by two Yankee fans. I hate and respect the team at the same time. Loved Mo and Bernie Williams. I think Judge and Frazier are dynamite. I read up on your farm system regularly so I can talk shop about it with my dad.

Pretty clear to me the Yankee fans here don't know how to hate and respect at the same time, what with the "you don't know how to win" and "fair-weather fans." The pink hats you complain about were probably just as prevalent in Westchester and NJ in the late 1990s, there's no high ground there. The reason the Yankees are so popular in random areas of the country is because you're the most attractive franchise for bandwagon jumpers. And just because we weren't posting up a storm on this site in 2010-12 or 2014-15 doesn't mean we don't stick by our team when the going gets tough.

This reply is exactly what you are talking about but keep talking Stair, it's hilarious. As I've always said one in the same.

And read what Waq started it with, wasn't a Yankee fan who did that.

Reaction Score
Wow DFA Nunez, guy clearly has no pop in his bat and his glove has been a detriment.......

Hey @zyron, how's that bathroom buddy?

Reaction Score
Wow DFA Nunez, guy clearly has no pop in his bat and his glove has been a detriment..

Hey @zyron, how's that bathroom buddy?

Wow, 6 games. Are they retiring his number yet? Everything I wrote was true. Why is his career WAR 2.8?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom