Rafael Devers | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Rafael Devers

Reaction Score
Exactly, you have no answer.
Literally watching the answer right in front of me. Weird to think maybe playing in the hitters haven that is Target Field and San Fran that his slash lines were what they were.

Oh look another base knock ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Reaction Score
Literally watching the answer right in front of me. Weird to think maybe playing in the hitters haven that is Target Field and San Fran that his slash lines were what they were.

Oh look another base knock ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

OPS+ is adjusted for ballparks. His career OPS+ is 97, what is your excuse for that?

Reaction Score
OPS+ is adjusted for ballparks. His career OPS+ is 97, what is your excuse for that?
Can you post his past stats next AB please? You are pretty much the mojo at this point. Go with the below avg. offensive player, that seems to be working.

Reaction Score
ALEastStandings.Jpeg

Still waiting for to say whether Nunez was a good offensive or defensive player in his career. You keep knocking me for what I said but never answer the stats I post. You just post nonsense about the bathroom (And I have no idea what that means).

Reaction Score
Still waiting for to say whether Nunez was a good offensive or defensive player in his career. You keep knocking me for what I said but never answer the stats I post. You just post nonsense about the bathroom (And I have no idea what that means).
I don't give a shat about your love for baseball ref. You mocked us for being excited about upgrading our 3b. You're below average guy has carried us out of one of the worst offensive slumps we've had all year and I'm pointing that out soooooooooo

Reaction Score
You mocked us for being excited about upgrading our 3b.
Telling what his past stats are equals mocking. Sorry, I'll be more gentle in the future with your delicate feelings.

You should check out fangraphs too, maybe you can find a stat there that showed he was good in the past.

Reaction Score
Telling what his past stats are equals mocking. Sorry, I'll be more gentle in the future with your delicate feelings.

You should check out fangraphs too, maybe you can find a stat there that showed he was good in the past.
Do you live your life backwards too?

Reaction Score
Too bad they didn't have fan graphs when Koufax was in Brooklyn

Reaction Score
I love how you never answer.

You just keep making things up that you think I wrote here.
Let me sum it up by saying Congrats on being able to read numbers on the internet but as for me I like living in this thing we call the present where Nunez carries our offense out of a slump and Mitchy 2 Bags ends games with piss missles over the monster.

Reaction Score
Oof they actually walked it off the minute you posted too Lul

Reaction Score
Let me sum it up by saying Congrats on being able to read numbers on the internet but as for me I like living in this thing we call the present where Nunez carries our offense out of a slump and Mitchy 2 Bags ends games with piss missles over the monster.

Congrats on never answering anything, making up stuff then ignoring it when called out.

So to you, right after a trade is made, I can't give my opinion on it in this thread, unless it is pro Red Sox. Cause it might hurt your feelings. I have only watched Nunez play 200 games or so, so forgive me for giving my opinion on him. Cause you live in the present.

Reaction Score
Congrats on never answering anything, making up stuff then ignoring it when called out.

So to you, right after a trade is made, I can't give my opinion on it in this thread, unless it is pro Red Sox. Cause it might hurt your feelings. I have only watched Nunez play 200 games or so, so forgive me for giving my opinion on him. Cause you live in the present.
No you can but only right before or during Nunez AB's. Because your unintended reverse mojo is out of this world. Weird to think a player can turn himself around thanks to you, but here we are.

Reaction Score
Staywoke though maybe Zyron is in cahoots with our mojo and is actually one of us.... This scares me

Reaction Score
Staywoke though maybe Zyron is in cahoots with our mojo and is actually one of us.... This scares me

Your posts in this thread in video form:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom