r/CollegeBasketball user claims to have insider info on Cooper Flagg -> UConn* | Page 2 | The Boneyard

r/CollegeBasketball user claims to have insider info on Cooper Flagg -> UConn*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
What does “go harder” mean? Lmao. It’s a recruiting visit. Nothing they do makes Hurley their coach
Ah the old give 110% cliche lmao. I’m pretty sure they were planning to pull out all the stops anyway. But they can’t get mom’s Maine jerseys can they?

Sibeerian

Mush on, you Huskies
Reaction Score
Black Widow Avengers GIF

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
I don’t think I’ve heard a “crazy rumor”. And Flagg doesn’t seem like the type of kid to engage in “misdirection”. I struggle to see how that benefits him. I think it’s exactly what I’ve been saying. This is much more of a 60-40 race and it has been for a little while.

If he wanted to engage in misdirection he would’ve took the Kansas visit.
Every kid wants their decision to be a mystery. That’s why they set commitment dates and make a big theatrical experience out of it. It just seems weird suddenly everyone is hearing UConn after Duke has been the favorite this whole time, and he’s visiting them for the second time right before his commitment.

Reaction Score
Every kid wants their decision to be a mystery. That’s why they set commitment dates and make a big theatrical experience out of it. It just seems weird suddenly everyone is hearing UConn after Duke has been the favorite this whole time, and he’s visiting them for the second time right before his commitment.
But this isn’t uncommon. Could it have been that the Duke “heavy favorite” narrative was extremely premature?

Reaction Score
They’ve kept it close to the vest for so long I’m thinking this is just people guessing or hoping. We’re certainly not the only Duke haters on this planet .

Love that we are still in it so late but that’s all I feel. Let’s see I guess you never know !

Reaction Score
Nowell is going to be great for us, I just don’t know how many freshman can handle PG duties outside of one’s that are projected top 10 draft picks. And KEA.
Transfer Portal

Reaction Score
All this “Flagg to UConn” rumor stuff only means Duke goes harder this weekend. I don’t like it.
They can go as hard as they want. In the end, we have our staff, they have theirs. I like our chances. Winning that title created a whole new beast in Danny Hurley. He has no limits now. With his work ethic and passion, nothing is impossible. The most obvious thing is he always puts his players first. This does not go unnoticed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeaDr

Top Bottom