question about the boatright timeout scrum | Page 3 | The Boneyard

question about the boatright timeout scrum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Yes. This Memphis guy reinforces all I have thought about their team, school, fans. Sometimes, prejudgments are correct.

Reaction Score
Guess again chief...Boneyarders are obsessed with the BE and PC.

Noooooo. I would never think of traipsing over to have a conversation; moreover, the interest level in things PC is at a low point in 50 years. Trust me ... I am over 50.

Reaction Score
Is the BBQ in Memphis THAT much better than Nashville, Kedren?
Kedren+Johnson+Vanderbilt+v+Florida+2JAjN_spJ8Ul.jpg

463919616-kedren-johnson-of-the-memphis-tigers-drives-gettyimages.jpg

Reaction Score
OK let's have a vote. Who is more annoying lately?

seanmc94

-or-

UofMemphis

:rolleyes:

Reaction Score
OK let's have a vote. Who is more annoying lately?

seanmc94

-or-

UofMemphis

:rolleyes:
And it's sad, because dude started off great and respectful; an opposing team's fan with whom it is pleasant to interact was a breath of fresh air. Not sure exactly when/why the switch flipped

Reaction Score
And it's sad, because dude started off great and respectful; an opposing team's fan with whom it is pleasant to interact was a breath of fresh air. Not sure exactly when/why the switch flipped

Agree. Most were respectful to him and others, as usual though very few, were mushroom caps and he chose to generalize about all. Therefore he lost his respect, strange change of personality I agree.

joober jones

Finally Non-Fat Guy
Reaction Score
Did anyone else notice a guy from SMU's bench running on to the court during a live play? It was pretty blatant to me but it didn't draw a call of any kind and this was long before the game was in blowout territory.

Reaction Score
Is the BBQ in Memphis THAT much better than Nashville, Kedren?
Kedren+Johnson+Vanderbilt+v+Florida+2JAjN_spJ8Ul.jpg

463919616-kedren-johnson-of-the-memphis-tigers-drives-gettyimages.jpg
This is EPIC! Hell yes the BBQ here is better than in Nashville. You've already shown tangible evidence. Person I was at the game with kept asking why the fat dude was smoking UCONN. He killed us, really good acquisition on the court for Josh and Co. Hopefully he's towing the line on campus.

UofMemphis

MemphisTigers.org
Reaction Score

I agree, It's sad UConn fans trash their own conference, and act like spoiled children who need a nap.

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
I agree, It's sad UConn fans trash their own conference, and act like spoiled children who need a nap.

Who made you the internet behavior police? We have every right to say and act how we want in our own self-curated space.

WestHartHusk

$3M a Year With March Off
Reaction Score

Get over it. Memphis would have sold their sold to leave C-USA and have joined the real Big East. I know, because your fans, administrators and boosters publicly begged and pleaded.

Reaction Score
It's sad that you are so desperate to be liked by a bunch of spoiled children. All you do now is whine about how UConn fans don't like having the conference members we are now forced to have.

Reaction Score
Who made you the internet behavior police? We have every right to say and act how we want in our own self-curated space.

100% funniest post of the year. Not even close. Drop the mic. Turn off the lights.

Stainmaster

Reaction Score
100% funniest post of the year. Not even close. Drop the mic. Turn off the lights.

Crying shame. I was thinking of congratulating you for Bryce Cotton's impending NBA contract, but not with smart little remarks like these.

Reaction Score
Crying shame. I was thinking of congratulating you for Bryce Cotton's impending NBA contract, but not with smart little remarks like these.
PC currently has zero players in the NBA so we should congratulate them on one of their guys being rumored about being in talks with a team about a 10 day contract.

OkaForPrez

Really Popular Poster
Reaction Score
To be fair to @UofMemphis He's been waiting a long time for his boys to get a W over us so he could talk smack from a position of strength. I'm all for it though, if there is any team I want to emerge as our rival its the tigers. #1) They should be competitive year over year. #2) I like their style of play outside in (like ours) and #3) They seem to do a nice job at maintaining a healthy number of punks on the roster at all times. Last year was Pellom and Dixon.

UofMemphis

MemphisTigers.org
Reaction Score
Get over it. Memphis would have sold their sold to leave C-USA and have joined the real Big East. I know, because your fans, administrators and boosters publicly begged and pleaded.

We did join the Big East...

423526_10150580207879831_87028944830_8617106_1887077986_n-1.jpg

Welcome home, UConn! lol

UofMemphis

MemphisTigers.org
Reaction Score
To be fair to @UofMemphis He's been waiting a long time for his boys to get a W over us so he could talk smack from a position of strength. I'm all for it though, if there is any team I want to emerge as our rival its the tigers. #1) They should be competitive year over year. #2) I like their style of play outside in (like ours) and #3) They seem to do a nice job at maintaining a healthy number of punks on the roster at all times. Last year was Pellom and Dixon.

You keep desperately trying to make this Memphis vs UConn...The point is UConn is 'against' the AAC...you guys take a dump on your own carpet and act all proud of it...sad.

Stainmaster

Reaction Score
You keep desperately trying to make this Memphis vs UConn...The point is UConn is 'against' the AAC...you guys take a dump on your own carpet and act all proud of it...sad.

It's not our carpet. We'll be gone from this dumpster fire soon. Enjoy swimming in these dumps we're leaving.

OkaForPrez

Really Popular Poster
Reaction Score
This is the first I've jumped into the conversation so I'm not desperately trying to do anything, however since your jumping the shark, yea were better than this conference. There's no denying that college athletics have split into the haves and have nots and of course we believe we belong with the haves as a result of our between the lines performance over the last two and half decades. Nobody here is going to apologize for feeling that way in our own den. We're not in your living room saying we don't like you as a neighbor. Wipe your damn feet.

Reaction Score
Here's a live look at UofMemphis right now:

OkaForPrez

Really Popular Poster
Reaction Score

5 seconds into this video a Memphis player I don't recognize can be seen jerking forward twice, the first time you just see his face the 2nd time it's a more pronounced lunge. Immediately he is restrained by three assistant coaches, one of which has him wrapped around the chest while another player king stands facing him to keep him away as things escalate. This is the exact moment boat spins away and afterwards it looks like the kid continues to yell at boat as he spins away.

Reaction Score

5 seconds into this video a Memphis player I don't recognize can be seen jerking forward twice, the first time you just see his face the 2nd time it's a more pronounced lunge. Immediately he is restrained by three assistant coaches, one of which has him wrapped around the chest while another player king stands facing him to keep him away as things escalate. This is the exact moment boat spins away and afterwards it looks like the kid continues to yell at boat as he spins away.

How did the refs miss this on the review? It looks pretty clear. He even slinks away looking all guilty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CT2SC

Top Bottom