question about the boatright timeout scrum | Page 2 | The Boneyard

question about the boatright timeout scrum

Status
Not open for further replies.

UofMemphis

MemphisTigers.org
Reaction Score
Oh please, how dumb do you think we think you are? You watched the game too. You saw what your team's bench was doing.

Ah, that must be why no fouls were called, right? LOL

Reaction Score
Ah, that must be why no fouls were called, right? LOL
Do you want us to think you're stupid? You're arguing that because the refs didn't make a call, nothing could have happened. Do you actually watch basketball?

UofMemphis

MemphisTigers.org
Reaction Score
Do you want us to think you're stupid? You're arguing that because the refs didn't make a call, nothing could have happened. Do you actually watch basketball?

No foul = nothing happened...quit whining and move on.

Reaction Score
Remember how hard Memphis fans whined about foul call discrepancy in our games last year?

Reaction Score
No foul = nothing happened...quit whining and move on.
Come on... You're usually a much classier and better poster than this. There were some clear "extracurriculars" going on that Memphis initiated.

Reaction Score
Does he realize we aren't in the same league as Provy anymore? Hope he still keeps in contact with the WVU hillbillies, too, cuz, ya know, they used to be in the same league.
I do. Do you realize it; bc there are usually 2-3 threads a week about PC and the BE, and Uconn fans start them

Tommyboy

a lot of people go to college for seven years
Reaction Score
lol, that's OUR bench...it's where we're supposed to "stand and surround"

Not the guys on the bench genius. The 2 guys that forced the TO. They intentionally tried to be intimidating/taunting closing in around Boatright after the TO was called, sandwiching him. If you don't see that what was caused the whole dust up, I don't know how to help you.

16566641626_80ef797ae5_b.jpg

Reaction Score
All I know is Boat is a tough SOB. He's Chicago tough and ain't no opposing bench, team or inadvertent injury will keep him out. Let memphis think they did something, with him it doesn't matter.

He got smacked (don't know how), but he didn't cry or complain or care, he got himself fixed up and got right back on the court.

No tears for, or from Boat!

That's a warrior folks and all who watched ESPN nationally saw our best fighter!
Sadly we only have a few more 'days' left, and then we will surely miss the water (again) when the well runs dry.

UofMemphis

MemphisTigers.org
Reaction Score
Not often, even on this forum, do you have someone just expose themselves like this

I'm glad you see I was correct...should be a fun rematch in Gampel

UConn should win its next couple games, and put you guys in a better mood.

Reaction Score
The replay they kept showing was showing nothing because Boat got hit right before then. The Memphis player right in front of Boat raised his arms and as he did it his elbow caught Boat in the mouth, who was standing behind him. Boat was caught off guard and didn't immediately react to being hit in the mouth. That is why no on was able to see when or who hit Boat because they kept showing replays from after the initial contact.

Edit: Pretty sure it was #0. It wasn't intentional. Just rewatched it on dvr but unable to find any replays on ESPN or youtube that show it as they all show the scrum from right after the incident.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
I do. Do you realize it; bc there are usually 2-3 threads a week about PC and the BE, and Uconn fans start them

Same thing on the PC board about UConn but you don't see our fans over there posting on a every
perceived slight. Geeze Sean get over us already.

Reaction Score
I think you're confusing the number of threads about the BE or PC on this board with the number of threads about UCONN or the AAC on the PC board.

Edit: LOL, I just looked and 2 of the first 4 threads on the PC board are about the UCONN-Memphis game, and the AAC tournament bracket. I mean, . . . . you. have. a. thread. about. our. tournament. bracket. Not a thread about the final bracket, a thread about the bracket as of Feb. 2oth. What in the world.

Last edited:

MattMang23

Adding Nothing to the Conversation
Reaction Score
I think you're confusing the number of threads about the BE or PC on this board with the number of threads about UCONN or the AAC on the PC board.

Edit: LOL, I just looked and 2 of the first 4 threads on the PC board are about the UCONN-Memphis game, and the AAC tournament bracket. I mean, . . . . you. have. a. thread. about. our. tournament. bracket. Not a thread about the final bracket, a thread about the bracket as of Feb. 2oth. What in the world.

That's because no one knows what their conference bracket looks like. Because their bracket is shown on their games which are busy drawing .2's on a channel no one has ever heard of.

Edward Sargent

Sargelak
Reaction Score
The Memphis scrubs tried to pretend they weren't scrubs and somehow Boatright ended up having to have dental work.

But no foul....

This league is an abortion.
Nope the league is what it is. Maybe it should have been an abortion but it wasn't

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score
The Memphis scrubs tried to pretend they weren't scrubs and somehow Boatright ended up having to have dental work.

But no foul....

This league is an abortion.

Sure they got in his face, and likely hit him in the mouth, but they didn't raise their arms in the air. THAT would have been crossing the line.

OkaForPrez

Really Popular Poster
Reaction Score
Easiest way to know the punch came from a Memphis player, watch coaches and players immediately turn their attention and restrain a Memphis player at the point of contact. You think everyone was reacting to anything other than a punch?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CT2SC

Top Bottom