Question about Gtown game? | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Question about Gtown game?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Man how could I forget you? Of course! sounds like a good idea. We still need Deepster to weigh in on Spooker availability. a spooker could possibly turn an already fun gathering to one of legendary proportions.

Spooker is a done deal. I don't care if I have to blow my wife off and spend 100 for UBER between August and a Spooker (amongst you wonderful cyber friends) I'm in!

Reaction Score
I called the ticket office asking for a refund or a voucher last Monday and they said no. I'm pretty pissed that I dropped a good amount of coin for 6 tickets as a birthday present to my dad. Anyone know if I can get anywhere by writing a strongly worded email to the athletic department? I'm not trying to be a b1tch and I understand games in January always have this chance but I'm young and poor. Any chance they can give me "credit" or something for other uconn athletic events?

EDIT: also coming from Fairfield County which is supposed to get dumped on.

Reaction Score
I called the ticket office asking for a refund or a voucher last Monday and they said no. I'm pretty pissed that I dropped a good amount of coin for 6 tickets as a birthday present to my dad. Anyone know if I can get anywhere by writing a strongly worded email to the athletic department? I'm not trying to be a b1tch and I understand games in January always have this chance but I'm young and poor. Any chance they can give me "credit" or something for other uconn athletic events?

EDIT: also coming from Fairfield County which is supposed to get dumped on.

i got tickets for my dad's 60th, and also in FFC, not sure what im gonna do, i may make an attempt but it will be a bitch to get back

Reaction Score
Well I hope the storm isn't as bad as now predicted for Connecticut and you guys can make the game. We only had a dusting and some black ice in the ATL.

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
Are there no hotels in downtown Hartford?

Reaction Score
I live in Ffld Cty myself. Planned on driving up and staying over as we've done it before. Went to the gym this morning and it was a fun ride home. Looks like TV for us. Not happy about it at all but it's just nasty out there. Go Huskies!!!!!

Reaction Score
Just seen about 4 accidents on my ride from Branford to Madison via route 80 (2 accidents on 80 by race hill rd that hill going up to the circle)

Slow and steady people. Drive safely

Reaction Score
It's ok unless of course you guys not going are on of the only ones who make noise in Hartford. If we have the 8,000 people who sit with their thumbs up their respective a***s the kids will once again feed off of nothing.

No matter and be safe, don't drink and drive seriously. It may not be your fault today!

zls44

Your #icebus Tour Director
Reaction Score
mauconnfan said:
It's ok unless of course you guys not going are on of the only ones who make noise in Hartford.

So...you want me to be LOUDER? OK.

Reaction Score
I ended up taking metro north from stamford to bridgeport and then my friend picked me up and we drove up to the game, wasnt bad on way up, coming back was dicey

Dogbreath2U

RIP, DB2U
Reaction Score
You know that just reminded me. Next Friday the 29th playing in Middletown (La Boca). I never play that close to home. Should be crazy. and its a Free show. (I guess that doesnt matter as I always list Yarders anyway.) so anyway @Dove says hes coming and said we should get you up there too. Furthermore did not @Deepster say he had a Pizza chef hookup in Middletown that would makes us a Spooker? Lets get on that. and if that happens obviously @mauconnfan would fly across country much less drive down 91 for a chance at the spooker. @Huskybass has been threatening to come out for a while, that would be a good time, and I picture @alexd smuggling in some good beers for everyone (not sure what they are pouring at La Boca, Im sure Alex has better)

Im smelling a BY meetup.

Is this happening tomorrow night? Anybody a definite? If so, what time? @August West, @8893, @Dove, @Huskybass, @alexd. @mauconnfan ?

Curiouser
Reaction Score
Is this happening tomorrow night? Anybody a definite? If so, what time? @August West, @8893, @Dove, @Huskybass, @alexd. @mauconnfan ?
I've got some family logistics to work out with kids' sports stuff but am still hopeful on getting up there around 8:30 or 9 so I can grab a beer or two at Eli's first if I can. Unless Deep has come through on the Spooker I'm not going to move heaven and earth to get up there for dinner beforehand.

August_West

Conscience do cost
Reaction Score
Last edited:

August_West

Conscience do cost
Reaction Score
Also, I have to be there by 730 to setup, but if we can reach a consensus on pre show meet ups or whatever I can allocate time away from that to hang with you clowns either at la boca or somewhere close ? Eli's?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DyNASTY#3

Top Bottom