Not open for further replies.

Wordbomar

"Walker on McGee with four.."
Reaction Score
8 hours away, still no movement in the crystal ball

Psolo12

Future Doctor of Law
Reaction Score
I love Bouknight and Gaffney helping to recruit guys, it’s awesome to see. Also extremely weird there’s no crystal ball movement and Jake the stock risers guy has been avidly following Wahab’s recruitment and believes to this day it’s wide open. This kid must talk even less than Akok.

Reaction Score
If any school was a lock I have to believe somebody would have picked them in the crystal ball by now. Idc what his prospect ranking is, people would pad their own prediction stats with it. Fingers crossed it's really a toss up, and he values playing time as much as he says.

Reaction Score
I hope when Wahab chooses Georgetown or UConn, he says “I was going to go to Pitt...but that Pitt Hoop News twitter account sorta ruined it.”
Just wait for when he doesn't choose Pitt and then we'll see 1000 tweets about a handler influenced him. Those people are TOXIC.

Reaction Score
Look like it’ll come down to Georgetown, Pitt, UConn.

Georgetown is too crowded at the center position, so I think they’re out.

Pitt and UConn both are rebuilds with first year head coaches. Similar records this year, both trending up.

UConn is the more heralded program historically and has a higher ceiling. Pitt is in the ACC.

Thin line between the two. Depends on how much, as with Kofi, Wahab values the ACC conference in this case.

Reaction Score
Do we know if Hurley & Staff did any last minute recruiting? Perhaps a facetime with Ray or Caron?

Reaction Score
It’s been years since we have won one of these big man recruiting wars.
1548857844426.png

Reaction Score
I actually view it as a bad sign that they just now started following each other on social media. don't need to start a debate because this stuff usually doesn't mean anything, but it seems like something that should have happened weeks/months ago.

Friendship

Filled With My Husky Friends
Reaction Score
I actually view it as a bad sign that they just now started following each other on social media. don't need to start a debate because this stuff usually doesn't mean anything, but it seems like something that should have happened weeks/months ago.

imagine a world where who follows who on social media decides where a recruit goes

Reaction Score
It only takes one ala Chris Smith to get this ball rolling... c’mon now, who will that be?!

Reaction Score
The Big East and UCONN need each other more than ever. Now. Article in NY Post today on how they are in danger of only getting 2 bids with recent collapse of Hall and St. John’s. The name alone puts us back in these recruiting battles especially with Hurley at the helm not to mention the matchups that are high profile and get prime status on tv. 2 teams, 4 teams, who knows, Memphis, UCONN, Cincy, and one other.
The football would have been nice if it worked but it didn’t. Nova doesn’t need it, we don’t either. It’s easier to sell a kid on Nova, Georgetown, St. John’s, for high profile games than the AAC thing we have and I realize there’s some chaff in the BE too. That plus a strong OOC gives recruits a reason to come. Know it’s been hashed over but it’s time to move.

Reaction Score
The Big East and UCONN need each other more than ever. Now. Article in NY Post today on how they are in danger of only getting 2 bids with recent collapse of Hall and St. John’s. The name alone puts us back in these recruiting battles especially with Hurley at the helm not to mention the matchups that are high profile and get prime status on tv. 2 teams, 4 teams, who knows, Memphis, UCONN, Cincy, and one other.
The football would have been nice if it worked but it didn’t. Nova doesn’t need it, we don’t either. It’s easier to sell a kid on Nova, Georgetown, St. John’s, for high profile games than the AAC thing we have and I realize there’s some chaff in the BE too. That plus a strong OOC gives recruits a reason to come. Know it’s been hashed over but it’s time to move.

I can't like this enough. Time to go back to our roots.

UconnU

If he blocks 100, he blocks 100
Reaction Score
This isn't a war. Its sloppy seconds. We never prioritized him and rushed back in when we got screwed by the NY Rens handler.
This is not accurate. If anything we backed off Cockburn.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom