Qudus Wahab | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Qudus Wahab

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
No. Akok is a stretch 4 Wahab is a true 5. Emphasis on Akok could mean that we don’t foresee ourselves landing Achiuwa though...
I honestly never thought UConn was gunna land Kofi or Precious so you might be correct

Reaction Score
No. Akok is a stretch 4 Wahab is a true 5. Emphasis on Akok could mean that we don’t foresee ourselves landing Achiuwa though...

Nah. Precious isn't at that point in his recruitment and they can co-exist on O and D.

Reaction Score

We've been recruiting them both hard though and I think the general opinion is that Precious 1A position is the 3, while Akok is the 4. Also, with the recent turn of events, it seems as if Akok's plan may be to just play the spring semester and then jump to the league, in which case he wouldn't have any impact on Precious or anyone else in the class.

Reaction Score
We've been recruiting them both hard though and I think the general opinion is that Precious 1A position is the 3, while Akok is the 4. Also, with the recent turn of events, it seems as if Akok's plan may be to just play the spring semester and then jump to the league, in which case he wouldn't have any impact on Precious or anyone else in the class.
This is true. I don’t wanna get into theories that will lock another thread but this makes a lot of sense

Reaction Score
For the millionth time Akok's recruitment has nothing to do with the recruitment of Kofi, Mitchell, and Wahab, Achiuwa's has nothing to do with them either. Doesn't mean we will get all our targets but we want 1 of the three centers and we want Akok and Achiuwa.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
For the millionth time Akok's recruitment has nothing to do with the recruitment of Kofi, Mitchell, and Wahab, Achiuwa's has nothing to do with them either. Doesn't mean we will get all our targets but we want 1 of the three centers and we want Akok and Achiuwa.
It's The Boneyard. Things don't start to sink in until the billionth time. Emphasis on the word start.

Reaction Score
It's The Boneyard. Things don't start to sink in until the billionth time. Emphasis on the word start.

I personally want Hurley to sign Nick Clause....I think he plays ball in Canada or something....but we wont get him if we sign Wahab. Grrrrr......

Reaction Score
talk about being thinner than rain...chol marial is a backup to a backup to a backup plan, i.e. only if hurley strikes out on precoius, kofi, akok, mitchell, wahab, and coulibaly.

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
I can confirm he is a wide body with gifts and won't be a deer in the headlights.
His LOI would have a clause in it requiring milk and cookies before each game.

Now where's the door? I'll see myself out.

Wordbomar

"Walker on McGee with four.."
Reaction Score
He has a much better face-up offensive game than I originally thought

Reaction Score
I personally want Hurley to sign Nick Clause....I think he plays ball in Canada or something....but we wont get him if we sign Wahab. Grrrrr.

I heard Nick Clause is leaning towards UConn, he is big on academics and they offer his preferred major of Reindeer Studies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom