Qudus Wahab Top 5 | Page 5 | The Boneyard

Qudus Wahab Top 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

RayIsTheGOAT

Sticks, to the rafters
Reaction Score
Me too - I would teach him some humility on the court and kick you know what.
Humility? Let's look at some quotes from you in just this thread alone.

"This is the night for the Casual Fan, kids and students who have never played the game. It’s their night and Chief gets out of the way."

“I don’t think you would have wanted to play me in my day. It probably wouldn’t be s good idea from your perspective.”

“I would have taken my chances with this pretender. It’s unlikely that it would have been even remotely close.”

"I played at an elite level and when I couldn’t do that anymore stopped. Still could toast most of these lame dudes."

I have offered no prediction as to who would win, nor any indication as to how good or bad I am. I just want to see how good you really are. But you're fake on this board so I don't expect you to take me up on the offer.

RayIsTheGOAT

Sticks, to the rafters
Reaction Score
how about you just stop because he's just trolling you
I used to think Chief was a troll. It is entertaining sometimes.
But he spends WAY too much time on here to be a troll. What grown man has time to troll an online message board every day for several years? It's past trolling at this point.
If he thinks he's trolling, then it's just sad.

RayIsTheGOAT

Sticks, to the rafters
Reaction Score
There’s an inherent problem in letting someone belittle others under the guise of trolling.

Will it stop? No. This is a public forum. Should Ray and others speak up against it? Yes.
I come here because I'm relatively young, have free time and love UConn basketball. I even love Chief sometimes.
Except when he fills up every thread with nonsense. I think people would like you more Chief if you weren't so omnipresent on here, because your shtick is funny in small doses and annoying in large doses.

Reaction Score
I come here because I'm relatively young, have free time and love UConn basketball. I even love Chief sometimes.
Except when he fills up every thread with nonsense. I think people would like you more Chief if you weren't so omnipresent on here, because your shtick is funny in small doses and annoying in large doses.
This.

It's incredibly clear whatever connection he may have had is long gone, and I doubt it was even much given the Andre Drummond debacle. It can be fun and cute in small doses. I've liked a Chief post or two. But he's actually convinced some posters here that he's more than just some guy.

Reaction Score
Chief also has a girlfriend who's smoking hot but she lives in Canada and is definitely real.

She's a MODEL. She has to travel, guy, c'mon.

Of course she was never able to make it to first night. Maybe that's why chief is so bitter

Reaction Score
She's a MODEL. She has to travel, guy, c'mon.

Of course she was never able to make it to first night. Maybe that's why chief is so bitter

She's from Oklahoma and she's doing some modeling so she can't come to First Night.

Reaction Score
This.

It's incredibly clear whatever connection he may have had is long gone, and I doubt it was even much given the Andre Drummond debacle. It can be fun and cute in small doses. I've liked a Chief post or two. But he's actually convinced some posters here that he's more than just some guy.
No need to bring Jeff Jacobs into this.

C

Chief00

This.

What’s your definition of long gone ? Since Chief correctly predicted the September dam break. It’s October 2nd. Feel silly? You should.

C

Chief00

Get a job and contribute to society. Enough of free loading.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom

Top Bottom