Qudus Wahab Top 5 | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Qudus Wahab Top 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Chief00

I will answer this in a preemptive way. The fact that there will be recruiting stuff going on - can’t Chief go to First Night and report on what’s up?
The answer is NO. This is the night for the Casual Fan, kids and students who have never played the game. It’s their night and Chief gets out of the way.

Reaction Score
I will answer this in a preemptive way. The fact that there will be recruiting stuff going on - can’t Chief go to First Night and report on what’s up?
The answer is NO. This is the night for the Casual Fan, kids and students who have never played the game. It’s their night and Chief gets out of the way.
TYFYS

#1 PA Husky Fan

Diehard Fan of All UConn Sports Teams!
Reaction Score
Maybe someone with some inside knowledge can shed some light on this-
So sounds like Akok to UConn is possibly nearing reality.

1. What are the odds Akok and/or Wahab commits after their OV?
2. If Wahab commits, does that mean Kofi is not happening? Or would the staff still go after Kofi if Wahab commits?

My gut would be first one they can get (at the center position) is the only one they get because we are a little short at the wing/SF position for 2019.

Or is this just irrelevant because Wahab is still Pitt's to lose? It feels like we would absolutely have a shot at him given our recent recruiting pulls and the fact he will be visiting on First Night with Akok.
To answer question 1, Hurley’s close ratio is 100% as UCMBB coach (5/5). I would the odds here are pretty good!

Reaction Score
I think I am higher on Wahab than others, and the fact that he will more than likely commit before the start of the season is big for UConn. The coaches are looking to fill 4 of the 5 spots before the season, and then go big game hunting for Precious. They do not want to have to wait on multiple recruits as question marks because the season could be a struggle, and that can be tough to sell, and other blue bloods can come into play when they miss on targets.

Akok Akok and Wahab are both extremely loyal kids and when they commit, its over. I think originally Kofi was the plan A, but him moving to Oak Hill, and taking his time, the staff has focused in on Wahab more.

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score
May be more to that story than meets the eye.

Don't think there is. Once Gaffney committed, that made our need for a PG recruit go way down, and Wong's interest in our program do the same since he would have another talented freshman to be fighting with for minutes.

Reaction Score
The answer is NO. This is the night for the Casual Fan, kids and students who have never played the game. It’s their night and Chief gets out of the way.[/QUOTE]

Basically, Chief means he's a man of enormous stature and by staying away he opens up several seats for the Casual Fans.

RayIsTheGOAT

Sticks, to the rafters
Reaction Score
1v1 me Chieftain. If I win, you don't post on the Boneyard for 1 month. You win, I will bow down to you.

C

Chief00

1v1 me Chieftain. If I win, you don't post on the Boneyard for 1 month. You win, I will bow down to you.

Not sure what this is all about - sorry if somehow I should understand your post.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
1538409440226.png

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
I love First Night. And you said First Night is for people who have never played the game.
So I'd like to see how much you have played the game.

Chief's older Ray. 19 year old daughter older.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
I would have taken my chances with this pretender. It’s unlikely that it would have been even remotely close.
You can stop there Chief00
You have no idea who most of these guys are and while you might think you were something back in the day there is always millions who were/are better
Stick to your shtick - it fits you better
Let's stop this BS and talk about the recruits - they are the ones who are going to play

pj

Reaction Score
You can stop there Chief00
You have no idea who most of these guys are and while you might think you were something back in the day there is always millions who were/are better
Stick to your shtick - it fits you better
Let's stop this BS and talk about the recruits - they are the ones who are going to play

Millions better than Chief? Unlikely.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LocalHits