Qudus Wahab Top 5 | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Qudus Wahab Top 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Don't think there is. Once Gaffney committed, that made our need for a PG recruit go way down, and Wong's interest in our program do the same since he would have another talented freshman to be fighting with for minutes.

Just speculating but with Wong visiting first, staff may have held that spot for Gaffney based on prior communications.

Last edited:

RayIsTheGOAT

Sticks, to the rafters
Reaction Score
I would have taken my chances with this pretender. It’s unlikely that it would have been even remotely close.
Calling someone a pretender is really rich coming from someone who claims to have inside sources but time and time again proves he doesn't.

If I'm a pretender then it should be easy for you no matter how much gray hair you have.

RayIsTheGOAT

Sticks, to the rafters
Reaction Score
LOL - Dam right. Man, I haven’t played in years because I played at an elite level and when I couldn’t do that anymore stopped. Still could toast most of these lame dudes.
Ok then let's see it if you could still toast most of us. Storrs must be an easy commute for you, since you talk like you own the place. So it should be easy to arrange a 1v1.

the Q

Yowie Wowie. We’re gonna have so much fun here
Reaction Score
I would offer to make it 2 on 2, but I threw out my back shooting a layup with no one within 20 ft of me

I’ve had 3 knee surgeries and was told if I keep playing I’ll need knee replacement by 40.

Perfect matchup.

Reaction Score
John Bol Ajak just committed to Cuse which could help take them out of the running for both Wahab and Kofi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom

Top Bottom