Purvis | The Boneyard

Purvis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Any recent updates on Purvis? I know Jeff Goodman last night said he would be "extremely surprised" if he didn't end up at UCONN, but really haven't seen much written the last couple of days.

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
There's two threads about 9 pages deep about him

Reaction Score
I don't think he has officially been released from NC State, but once that happens, from the sound of all the rumors, things could happen fast.

Reaction Score
I know...I'm desperate! :)

I think we all are. I come home from work looking for word here like yourself. I sure he's got to weigh his options and have some contact with people, heart to hearts, etc.

Reaction Score
We should come up with a nickname for Purvis? Maybe Never Nervous Purvis? I'm sure that one's never been used! ;)

UCweCONN

Former Poster
Reaction Score
I think we all are. I come home from work looking for word here like yourself. I sure he's got to weigh his options and have some contact with people, heart to hearts, etc.
Hopefully not a heart-to-heart with that caring nurturer, Coach Calipari....I'm sure he'd let him cry on his shoulder for a signature on the dotted line.

Reaction Score
We should come up with a nickname for Purvis? Maybe Never Nervous Purvis? I'm sure that one's never been used! ;)
What nick name would you give him if he does not go to UCONN? I'd wait a bit for the nick names and if things works out let em role. Mind the mojo if you please.

Reaction Score
What nick name would you give him if he does not go to UCONN? I'd wait a bit for the nick names and if things works out let em role. Mind the mojo if you please.

It was a joke, probably not old enough to remember...

sammydabiz

I sport NewBalance sneakers to avoid a narrow path
Reaction Score

If he becomes a Husky:
Rodney "No Chance Versus" Purvis

If he decides another destination:
Rodney "Out-of-Sevice" Purvis

Reaction Score
Third? There is not even one other McDonalds all american on this team.
DeAndre would have been an All-American but he was a fifth year senior. I'm pretty sure he's also saying in our history.

Reaction Score
Pretty sure Smith was not a McD AA, could b wrong. I thought Marshall was our first.
You could very well be right actually. I'm not sure smith was either..Caron?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom