Purvis tweets | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Purvis tweets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
When I worked in the corporate world, I prayed for this to happen (to someone else) every single meeting. Unfortunately, it was usually an SBD. All the pain, none of the amusement.

Gotta disagree. The SBD is perfect because it requires a silent game of Clue where everyone is playing, no one can acknowledge playing and the perpetrator is trying not to laugh.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Don't forget that before he gets the hot poker, he farts in the guys face so hard it almost blinds him.

We kept is as classy as we could.
"I fart in your general direction!"

This is a Boneyard meeting actually:

When I worked in the corporate world, I prayed for this to happen (to someone else) every single meeting. Unfortunately, it was usually an SBD. All the pain, none of the amusement.
Gotta disagree. The SBD is perfect because it requires a silent game of Clue where everyone is playing, no one can acknowledge playing and the perpetrator is trying not to laugh.
We really don't need crap like this on the BY
This is a young man who has all the ability to be an outstanding player and who most likely will be one. It's early, he will acclimate. If he doesn't is it going to be life or death to any of us?
I have faith in KO to work with him.
Let's talk about more pertinent things than someone's tweets
we're in deep doodoo if we start hanging on teenagers' tweets.

I smells a theme here! I don't know if this is the worst thread of all time, but it's certainly a stinker!

Reaction Score
Watching this Assumption game, 10 minutes in, I don't see the problems people are seeing with Purvis early. The first offensive foul he picked up was a bad call. He did exactly what he needed to do, make a cut inside. Defender was moving. 6 minutes to go, he backs his defender down, defender Duke flops, gets another offensive foul. On the bench. That's the extent of his first half.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Watching this Assumption game, 10 minutes in, I don't see the problems people are seeing with Purvis early. The first offensive foul he picked up was a bad call. He did exactly what he needed to do, make a cut inside. Defender was moving.
I agree. Kid has had many positive moments. Maybe it's the human nature thing about expectations not being met or maybe people have an inherent dislike of those who appear out of control.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score

Fair enough. I guess I'm just an auditory guy.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score

Another good one is the SBD in to the elevator that transitions in to a crop dust as you exit the door for your floor. A real beauty when executed well.

Reaction Score
Not making fun of you in the least, but it's amusing just how often we have "the worst thread in the history of the BY" around here.

Doesn't say much for us as a group.
This group is always one loss away from a meltdown. I stay off the board few a few days after every loss- it gives Freescooter a chance to post and a chance for me to miss it.

UCweCONN

Former Poster
Reaction Score
This group is always one loss away from a meltdown. I stay off the board few a few days after every loss- it gives Freescooter a chance to post and a chance for me to miss it.
This is gonna be a rough year when we have people on the ledge after two preseason games. Of topic, remember when we used to play Marathon Oil in the preseason? What kind of a team was that anyway? Weekend warriors?

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Another good one is the SBD in to the elevator that transitions in to a crop dust as you exit the door for your floor. A real beauty when executed well.

My luck is as follows:

1, Get in empty elevator.
2. Forget where I am and rip big fart
3. Stench fills elevator.
4. Elevator stops halfway up.
5. In walks perfect 10.
6. Try to inhale as much of the smell as possible.
7. Elevator opens.
8. Comence walk of shame.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
I wonder what percentage of the people who get this reference possess English degrees.
or took high school English?

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
My luck is as follows:

1, Get in empty elevator.
2. Forget where I am and rip big fart
3. Stench fills elevator.
4. Elevator stops halfway up.
5. In walks perfect 10.
6. Try to inhale as much of the smell as possible.
7. Elevator opens.
8. Comence walk of shame.
The only play there is to pick one of the enter people do a double take, cough a bit, shake your head then say please just hit the next floor, I'm getting out. On your way out turn and look at him with disgust, shake your head again and leave.

joober jones

Finally Non-Fat Guy
Reaction Score
Everyone is transferring except for Amilo and Mandeldove is replacing Ollie as coach. There's nothing we can do but accept it and move on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hipline

Top Bottom